Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BARSIDE PETE POLL - I ask this as a mate of is.... 17:14 - Jun 20 with 803 viewsmrhappy

BARSIDE PETE POLL - I ask this as a mate of is....

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

BARSIDE PETE POLL - I ask this as a mate of is.... on 18:37 - Jun 20 with 786 viewsLeadbelly

I don't know Pete nor the full details of whatever personal problems he may have suffered of late so what I'm going to say is based solely on what he has said on this board...

There is no excuse for the bigoted comments he has made on numerous threads.

There is also no excuse for the comments he has directed at some boarders, especially when these have extended to direct or indirect threats of violence.

I suspect he knows full well that some of his comments have been completely out of order, hence the subsequent edits of which he is so fond.

It is difficult for me to believe he is misunderstood because, when challenged, he has repeated or sought to justify comments made. If they have been made in jest then I would suggest he has a singular sense of humour.

It seems to me Pete has some serious issues to address in his life, certainly more important than whether or not he returns to this message board. I can only wish him well in that endeavour.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

BARSIDE PETE POLL - I ask this as a mate of is.... on 11:10 - Jun 21 with 741 viewsmrhappy

well said- methinks losing his partner in life has taken a heavy toll on him - bless him.

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024