Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olympics 13:51 - Jul 24 with 771 viewsWessiehomesPete

Does anyone care? The Olympics are so old school. if anyone cares, push a little button.

Cheers.
Olympics on 13:03 - Jul 25 with 728 viewsnoah4x4

Hе будет же без наших Измены русских товарищей

Or if you prefer the Roman alphabet;

Ne budet zhe bez nashikh Izmeny russkikh tovarishchey

...... and for Pete's sake, a Track & Field ban is fine. No button pushing or missile launches please! It's only sport!!!'
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 13:26]
Olympics on 14:12 - Jul 25 with 698 viewsWessiehomesPete

Olympics on 13:03 - Jul 25 by noah4x4

Hе будет же без наших Измены русских товарищей

Or if you prefer the Roman alphabet;

Ne budet zhe bez nashikh Izmeny russkikh tovarishchey

...... and for Pete's sake, a Track & Field ban is fine. No button pushing or missile launches please! It's only sport!!!'
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 13:26]

Good grief, of course it would be Noah who replies first top a Pete post.

Thanks all you lot! If Daniel asked me to be back, that's plenty for me. I'm so chuffed to bits As I've said, I'll keep it civil.

100% class. I won't screw this up.
Olympics on 23:27 - Jul 26 with 643 viewsnoah4x4

Pete, if you were fluent in Russian, you might have had plenty to get your old bad boy alter-ego teeth into. I said "Won't be the same without our Russian comrades".

Will the USA now win everything, or will British athletes thrive in a "clean" games?
Olympics on 04:18 - Jul 27 with 631 viewsWessiehomesPete

Olympics on 23:27 - Jul 26 by noah4x4

Pete, if you were fluent in Russian, you might have had plenty to get your old bad boy alter-ego teeth into. I said "Won't be the same without our Russian comrades".

Will the USA now win everything, or will British athletes thrive in a "clean" games?

We now have a clean games.

There is way way too much oversight in the states to make a farce of the games. Brits are honest. Yanks are honest.

those Russians are disgusting. Nothing has ever changed beginning with East Germany back when.

I think we'll get a pure Olympics. And there is no hate towards America. If the US of A win a bunch of medals, so what.I always root for Brits!

I totally always root for the UK.
Olympics on 14:22 - Aug 7 with 535 viewsWessiehomesPete

Adam Peaty in the 100m breaststroke, wow!

The road race was visually stunning. Was cheering on Poland's Rafal Majka to hang in there but he ran out of steam as Belgian Greg van Avermaet was able to sprint his way to victory.

Cycling is such a beautiful made-for-tv sport.

Looking forward to Sunday's offerings. Events on four tv channels stateside.

The archery comp was compelling. I don't follow rowing for the other 3 years and 11 months but with modern technology what it is, the visuals were stunning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024