Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elokobi available for loan 13:20 - Aug 16 with 483 viewsLeadbelly

http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/2016-17/colchester-united-george-elokobi-loan-

Will he play for the Us again?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Elokobi available for loan on 13:55 - Aug 16 with 475 viewsgerry_us

So the slimline thing didn't work then? I don't see a place for him in the long term so hopefully he can find a club to give him game time.
Watched highlights and was pleasantly suprised to see Medy Elito featuring for Cambridge. I always rated that guy but maybe personality clash with the manager (whoever it was then) may have resulted in him leaving. Really hope he does well with Cambridge, he has plenty of flair, a sort of black Szmodics?
Elokobi available for loan on 15:59 - Aug 16 with 463 viewsburnsieespana

Good luck George and hopefully you will find a club either on loan or permanently.
Elokobi available for loan on 16:45 - Aug 16 with 454 viewsmfb_cufc

Elokobi available for loan on 13:55 - Aug 16 by gerry_us

So the slimline thing didn't work then? I don't see a place for him in the long term so hopefully he can find a club to give him game time.
Watched highlights and was pleasantly suprised to see Medy Elito featuring for Cambridge. I always rated that guy but maybe personality clash with the manager (whoever it was then) may have resulted in him leaving. Really hope he does well with Cambridge, he has plenty of flair, a sort of black Szmodics?

I think it was Lambert who got rid of Elito. I remember going to a season ticket holders Q&A meeting, and somebody asked Lambert why Elito wasn't in the team, when he had played in the Championship the previous season. Lambert's answer was that is why you were relegated.

mfb

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024