Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 23's 13:21 - Aug 25 with 832 viewsburnsieespana

See we have a young 20 year old defender from Middlesborough called Kitching on trial.
Durham do you know anything about him although gather he has never played for Middlesborough but was on loan at York last year.
Under 23's on 17:41 - Aug 25 with 811 viewsLeadbelly

I've noticed we have had several trialists in recent U23 games, unnamed on the official site at least. Good to know we are still looking at players.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Under 23's on 19:03 - Aug 25 with 800 viewsburnsieespana

With it now being U23 seems to be taking a slightly different direction which for a club like Col u is probably to our advantage. The non availability of emergency loans at almost anytime will increase the need to have a decent back up squad and will also help the acadamy players coming through.
I suppose draws against last seasons one and two at this level not a bad start either.
Under 23's on 23:49 - Aug 25 with 779 viewsnoah4x4

Best player on the pitch for U23 V Blades.

But can he play on opposite flank so we can benefit from him and Kinsella?
Under 23's on 17:55 - Aug 26 with 747 viewsbwildered

Thought that young No4 had a decent game ....oh it was Garvan .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Under 23's on 19:35 - Aug 26 with 736 viewsdurham_exile

Burnsie I don't know very much about Mark Kitching - he is a Smoggie and has been in their academy for 9 years.

A defender who has had limited opportunities at Middlesbrough he did play at York last season and I note played well against the Blades the other day.

We already have Vincent-Young and Brindley so I'm not sure whether we would consider him for the first team and surely our development squad wouldn't appeal to him. I suppose that it is wait and see.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Under 23's on 22:17 - Aug 26 with 718 viewsbwildered

Looked like Frankie Kent, played left back, but not predominatly left footed . Read the game well, and did not look out of place .
However is signing him admitting that those under contract already not good enough ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024