Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best save 18:39 - Oct 14 with 348 viewsbwildered

Plaudits to England goalkeeper Joe Hart for his performance the other night and one particular save just after half- time in the top left hand corner .
Any rememberable saves by U's or other goalies can anyone recall ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Best save on 19:00 - Oct 14 with 345 viewsnoah4x4

Can remember every save by opposition goalkeepers whenever it was easier for a U's forward to score. But it's also a novelty to see a good save as our forwards struggle to hit the target and Sam Walker spends more time picking the ball out of the net.

Time for Bransgrove to start tomorrow? Was impressive for under 23s. Vocal and brave. Doyley too, but he might need another 90 minutes to be match sharp.
Best save on 23:17 - Oct 14 with 328 viewsdurham_exile

Aidan Davison made an outstanding one handed save low down to his left against Scunny at Glanford Park some years ago.

Mike Walker made numerous brilliant saves during his time with Colchester.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Best save on 00:21 - Oct 15 with 325 viewswessex_exile

Best save on 23:17 - Oct 14 by durham_exile

Aidan Davison made an outstanding one handed save low down to his left against Scunny at Glanford Park some years ago.

Mike Walker made numerous brilliant saves during his time with Colchester.

Up the U's

I was fortunate enough to be at Luton that evening to witness Aidan Davison's masterclass for a meaningless 1-1, during which he pulled off a hat-full of world-class saves - none of which I can specifically remember.

Mind you, I was also there for his air-kick at Blackburn, and which sadly I remember only too well...these things do always tend to even themselves out.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Best save on 00:34 - Oct 15 with 322 viewswessex_exile

Of course, though I've only seen it recorded (wasn't there), Graham Smith's instinctive goal-line stop to deny Leeds their equaliser probably ranks right at the top of any list, alongside Banks' save against Pele in Mexico.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Best save on 12:27 - Oct 15 with 302 viewspwrightsknees

Best save on 00:34 - Oct 15 by wessex_exile

Of course, though I've only seen it recorded (wasn't there), Graham Smith's instinctive goal-line stop to deny Leeds their equaliser probably ranks right at the top of any list, alongside Banks' save against Pele in Mexico.

Agree with Wessex, and I did see it !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024