Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a difference a week makes! 12:52 - Nov 29 with 425 viewsLeadbelly

http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/2016-17/colchester-united-john-mcgreal-boss-of

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

What a difference a week makes! on 15:36 - Nov 29 with 405 viewsWessiehomesPete

It's a feel-good story, but news from the "so-called voice" of the club is not news.

That's called a press release. News? --One would find the Gazette or the EADT as actual "news" about our club.

The OMB does have excellent posters, but that doesn't constitute it as a news site on any level of journalism. It's just the public relations department editing a memo for release.

Whoever thinks the "News" page on the omb is actual news and not some secretary who does the final edit, well, that's on you :)

The news and comments about the The U's here I've forever found legitimate. Why? Because Daniel is actually a journalist and he won't tell us news that isn't plain true and verified.

In case a few of you don't know, Daniel's site is the original online voice of our Colchester United. Let me repeat that. The Original voice. This has been our forum before it became part of fans network. But this is literally the first important forum and get-your-news about ColU in existence.

I truly don't think a few know that this is the Holy Grail. No matter how many flashy pop-ups you see on the OMB, this is the site.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 15:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024