Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL survey - Colchester 15:54 - Mar 22 with 500 viewstomfarmery

Dear Colchester fans,

Much has been made over the past year of the extreme differences in fortunes between clubs in the Football League. With that in mind, we - Daily Mail journalists Tom Farmery and Sam Morshead - have set out to gain a comprehensive view of fans’ feelings at the way their club, other clubs and the EFL in general is being run.
We hope that you can spend two minutes of your time completing your respective club’s survey - survey below, enabling us to get data which we can then put to key figures in the EFL and government about the state of the game in this country.
If you have further thoughts and opinions on any of the topics mentioned, please also feel free to email sam.morshead@mailonline.co.uk or tom.farmery@mailonline.co.uk
Thank you for your time

Notes to Trust board members… if anyone is willing and able to speak to us on the subject of their own club, ownership in general or the EFL’s role as a guardian, please get in touch via sam.morshead@mailonline.co.uk
When circulating among your membership, we would appreciate it if you only passed on the relevant link to your team, to avoid any cross-contamination or trolling that may occur.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FNG2DWB
EFL survey - Colchester on 23:45 - Mar 22 with 468 viewswessex_exile

I'll be honest chaps, given you write/work for what I consider to be the absolute pits of journalism in the UK, I was massively disinclined to contribute to your poll. However, I've looked, and saw no pernicious agenda in your questions, and in fact accept that much of what you ask is directly relevant to matters currently being experienced by supporters of many EFL teams, so I have completed the survey. Good luck with using the results to try and influence genuine change in the way the EFL manages its business.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024