Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last 7 Fixtures 20:12 - Mar 25 with 2187 viewsBFG

Just a shameless cut and paste of what's left:

Notts County v Colchester United Sat 1 Apr 15:00
Colchester United v Stevenage Sat 8 Apr 15:00
Colchester United v Doncaster Rovers Fri 14 Apr 15:00
Morecambe v Colchester United Mon 17 Apr 15:00
Colchester United v Plymouth Argyle Sat 22 Apr 15:00
Leyton Orient v Colchester United Sat 29 Apr 15:00
Colchester United v Yeovil Town Sat 6 May 17:30
[Post edited 25 Mar 2017 20:12]
Last 7 Fixtures on 22:05 - Mar 25 with 2148 viewsBFG

We'll definitely know over Easter what's what if not before.
Last 7 Fixtures on 22:57 - Mar 25 with 2131 viewsgerry_us

If we are to get a result at Notts County next week; and that is an absolute must; then I suggest that we contact Durham Exile's wife to confine him to barracks next Saturday.

Sorry Peter, just joking. Next week is as good a time as any to see your first U's victory in a couple of years. Meet you there?
Last 7 Fixtures on 23:41 - Mar 25 with 2124 viewsoxfcolu

I thought it was over last week. We have to keep the faith to the end. Lots of reasons to ask for improvement but a win is a win.
Last 7 Fixtures on 00:26 - Mar 27 with 2060 viewswessex_exile

Last 7 Fixtures on 22:57 - Mar 25 by gerry_us

If we are to get a result at Notts County next week; and that is an absolute must; then I suggest that we contact Durham Exile's wife to confine him to barracks next Saturday.

Sorry Peter, just joking. Next week is as good a time as any to see your first U's victory in a couple of years. Meet you there?

I'll be there too, see you somewhere hopefully!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Last 7 Fixtures on 13:19 - Mar 27 with 2024 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I can only see us getting 14 points at best from that lot and I doubt that will be enough to make the Play Offs this season. I did predict us to lose at the weekend though so what do I know? After the past few seasons and the injuries we've had to key players I think a top ten finish would be a positive season and would give us something to build on next season when our young squad will be older and more experienced.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Last 7 Fixtures on 16:51 - Mar 27 with 2001 viewsgerry_us

Last 7 Fixtures on 13:19 - Mar 27 by RSCOSWORTH

I can only see us getting 14 points at best from that lot and I doubt that will be enough to make the Play Offs this season. I did predict us to lose at the weekend though so what do I know? After the past few seasons and the injuries we've had to key players I think a top ten finish would be a positive season and would give us something to build on next season when our young squad will be older and more experienced.

I thought 15 RSC but one can only hope for more. Agree with you that there is the basis of a good team for next year with the addition of some good youngsters "IF" we can keep the majority of them fit and healthy.
Last 7 Fixtures on 13:21 - Mar 28 with 1958 viewsdurham_exile

Last 7 Fixtures on 22:57 - Mar 25 by gerry_us

Gerry
Notwithstanding my current wretched influence on the U's away from home, Mrs Durham has given me the green light for Notts Co.

As someone once sang, things can only get better.

See you on Saturday.

Durham

PS I have a good feeling about the game!

Durham_exile

Last 7 Fixtures on 14:47 - Mar 28 with 1952 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Last 7 Fixtures on 13:21 - Mar 28 by durham_exile

Gerry
Notwithstanding my current wretched influence on the U's away from home, Mrs Durham has given me the green light for Notts Co.

As someone once sang, things can only get better.

See you on Saturday.

Durham

PS I have a good feeling about the game!

Notts County have won six and lost two of their last ten and only being beaten by Doncaster and Stevenage. It's another tough game coming up on Saturday.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Last 7 Fixtures on 15:13 - Mar 28 with 1948 viewsnoah4x4

Last 7 Fixtures on 14:47 - Mar 28 by RSCOSWORTH

Notts County have won six and lost two of their last ten and only being beaten by Doncaster and Stevenage. It's another tough game coming up on Saturday.

A few pints in Hooter's and we probably won't care. If you've not been to Hooter's prepare for steamed up glasses, and here I don't mean a warm beer.
Last 7 Fixtures on 22:07 - Mar 28 with 1924 viewswessex_exile

Last 7 Fixtures on 14:47 - Mar 28 by RSCOSWORTH

Good win for Accrington tonight, beating Cambridge 2-0.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Last 7 Fixtures on 16:06 - Mar 29 with 1879 viewsweststandwolly

Notts County Away - 3rd best home form (Last 6) VS 24th Away form (Last 6) - Wolly Predicts: NOTTS COUNTY WIN

Will be a tough task to get anything against an inform team, a U's win would do wonders for the play off push.

Other Weekend Fixtures of importance:

Crewe vs Cambridge - Inform Crewe (W4 D0 L2) could deal a big blow to Cambridge's play off hopes, another loss would see Cambridge remain on 54, a probable 7 points off the playoffs

Grimsby vs Doncaster - Another win for Doncaster would see them rise to 81 points, which means they'd be 17 odd points safe, here's to hoping promotion is secured by the time they travel to the WHCS.

Leyton Orient vs Wycombe - If Orient are going to stay in L2 they're going to have to pull their fingers out soon, Wycombe unlikely to pick up enough points to make the play offs (they draw too much) and have tough games in Mansfield, Barnet and Doncaster coming up but can see them getting the three points here.

Luton vs Blackpool - Luton are experts at crumbling under pressure and this weekends visit of Blackpool will show whether they've got what it takes to stay in the Play Offs.. Blackpool are the most inform team in L2 currently losing only 1 of their last 10 games... I'd expect a draw from this one.. Either way someone's dropping points which bodes well for the U's.

Mansfield VS Exeter - Another big battle for a play off spot, both in similar mediocre form (W2 D2 L2) another game where the U's can (if we win) capitalise on dropped points.

Stevenage VS Barnet - A good chance for Stevenage to start to pull away in 4th place and perhaps even push for that 3rd spot, a far different team to that of the one beaten comfortably by the quality U's earlier this season... Stevenage's home form has been incredible of late (W6 D0 L0) so another win looks distinctly possible..

Yeovil VS Carlisle - Yeovil on the rise as unbeaten in 4 (W1 D3) whilst Carlisle look to put the ball in the net (it's been 7 games since their last goal)... Unless they can turn it around quick sharp it looks like Carlisle will drop into mid table mediocrity freeing up space for the hopefully gallivanting U's

My L2 Table Prediction for 1st April Games:

Doncaster - 81pts
Plymouth - 76pts
Portsmouth - 71pts
--------------------------------------
Stevenage - 65pts
Blackpool - 61pts
Luton - 61pts
Exeter - 60pts
---------------------------------------
Carlisle - 59pts
Mansfield - 59pts
Wycombe - 58pts
Colchester - 57pts

Downbeat I know but based on our away from recently, Just think a win could catapult us into 7th/8th.
Last 7 Fixtures on 23:53 - Apr 4 with 1724 viewsBFG

Academic ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024