Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a Circus! 18:16 - Mar 26 with 572 viewsdurham_exile

One of the officials in this evenings England Lithuania match is Fred Cano

Unbelievable but true

Up the U's

Durham_exile

What a Circus! on 19:47 - Mar 27 with 518 viewsnoah4x4

One of the spectators was Noah4x4. Apparently I featured on ITV on 49.55 minutes; a highlight in an otherwise drab England performance.

The ball was boringly passed back and forth across an England back line with 10 Lithuanian thugs delighted to sit back and watch. They were worse than any League Two side and the U's would have beaten them. If this rubbish is what is dished up every week in the Premier League then you won't ever get me watching it (I only ever watch the best bits on MOD highlights).
What a Circus! on 06:56 - Mar 28 with 485 viewsbwildered

How were the prawn sandwiches Noah ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

What a Circus! on 13:23 - Mar 28 with 469 viewsdurham_exile

Good to hear that there was a Col U presence on Sunday.

Decent attendance too Noah.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

What a Circus! on 15:05 - Mar 28 with 463 viewsnoah4x4

What a Circus! on 06:56 - Mar 28 by bwildered

How were the prawn sandwiches Noah ?

Gerroff!

I was in a thirty quid seat discounted to £20 as it was blagged off a Wembley member. Cheaper than a match day ticket at WHCS. Hence pure Pie and a Pint stuff at caviar and champagne prices served in a cardboard box and plastic beaker. Programmes £6. Ridiculous.

Did get a free T-shirt from the sponsors ('one size fits all' except me) to form the St George's Flag behind the goal. Gave mine away on the Tube home as a souvenir to a lovely American family that had been to their first game with a seven year old. Much appreciated, made the young lad's day, but I doubt if it fit him any better than me as he evidently liked a burger (or three). But I had done my bit in the flag as I didn't want to look like a dead pixel in a sea of white and red on your super 3D 4k HD TVs.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2017 15:09]
What a Circus! on 16:40 - Mar 28 with 451 viewsbwildered

Gerroff
Still black & white on my Sinclair portable TV .

What a Circus! on 17:22 - Mar 28 with 443 viewsnoah4x4

What a Circus! on 16:40 - Mar 28 by bwildered

Gerroff
Still black & white on my Sinclair portable TV .

....and there was me thinking you were old enough for a free colour licence...
What a Circus! on 06:54 - Mar 30 with 385 viewsbwildered

.... enough to remember the post horn gallop, played before games, and parking the bus - was the number No4 Colchester Corperation cream bus which stopped in Layer Rd after games .

What a Circus! on 18:47 - Mar 30 with 361 viewsgerry_us

What a Circus! on 06:54 - Mar 30 by bwildered

.... enough to remember the post horn gallop, played before games, and parking the bus - was the number No4 Colchester Corperation cream bus which stopped in Layer Rd after games .

Ah...the Post Horn Gallop, buses parked right outside the ground including Osbornes match special from Tollesbury, my method of transport. And how about Whiskey the dog and his one armed owner?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024