Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What items are people finding hard to source if any? 21:44 - Mar 21 with 5722 viewsdickythorpe

I know fresh chicken breasts are difficult to find.

Bog roll seems to be coping now it's restricted.

Anyone finding it difficult out there shopping?
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 09:40 - Mar 22 with 1329 viewsexiledclaseboy

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 09:32 - Mar 22 by WarwickHunt

Try Virgin.

Tw@t.

Poll: Tory leader

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 10:02 - Mar 22 with 1301 viewsjack_lord

A copy of Fly Fishing by J R Hartley.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 10:45 - Mar 22 with 1265 viewstheloneranger

Condoms ... If you can't find any masks then condoms are reputed to be 98% safe 😎

[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 10:48]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 10:50 - Mar 22 with 1255 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 07:11 - Mar 22 by sainthelens

Cockles,crayfish and muscles.
Too many shellfish b@stards out there.

I’ve had no problem sourcing my usual Patagonian Scallops old chap

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 13:57 - Mar 22 with 1157 viewssainthelens

Chicken Tarka. It's like a Tikka but a little otter.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 14:09 - Mar 22 with 1141 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 10:45 - Mar 22 by theloneranger

Condoms ... If you can't find any masks then condoms are reputed to be 98% safe 😎

[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 10:48]

Halloween masks - now that will keep the stupid irresponsible fkrs among us in the house !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 14:58 - Mar 22 with 1118 viewsLohengrin

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 10:02 - Mar 22 by jack_lord

A copy of Fly Fishing by J R Hartley.

Here you go...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 16:09 - Mar 22 with 1078 viewsCatullus

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 14:58 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

Here you go...

Isn't that the Neath canal? I've been looking for a book by J Prosser but apparently they're sold out. Can anyone help?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 16:55 - Mar 22 with 1041 viewsFlashberryjack

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 14:58 - Mar 22 by Lohengrin

Here you go...

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 17:07 - Mar 22 with 1023 viewstheloneranger

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 16:09 - Mar 22 by Catullus

Isn't that the Neath canal? I've been looking for a book by J Prosser but apparently they're sold out. Can anyone help?

Nope, can't be. There's no naval ships patrolling the canal.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 19:26 - Mar 22 with 973 viewsbuilthjack

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 08:47 - Mar 22 by Cooperman

It’s a catch-22 situation in that if you don’t stock up then you need to keep going out and increasing risk of infection. I said in another thread that I have a little bit of shame in the fact that we’ve got enough food for a month. On the other hand I haven’t gone to Tesco and spent £250 on the rare commodities of pasta and toilet roll; I have basically done a small to medium shop on most days of the last week and varied what I’ve bought. I feel safer in the knowledge that I can share some of this food with my parents or elderly neighbour should the need arise.

Best way. Then one visit every 2/3/4 weeks should be sufficient.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 20:16 - Mar 22 with 940 viewsBillyChong

Nothing. Corner shops have had everything that haven’t been available in supermarkets. It’s not hard to ignore the hype, be sensible and stick to normal buying habits.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:20 - Mar 22 with 906 viewslonglostjack

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 20:16 - Mar 22 by BillyChong

Nothing. Corner shops have had everything that haven’t been available in supermarkets. It’s not hard to ignore the hype, be sensible and stick to normal buying habits.

If you find some packets of dried yeast let me know.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:28 - Mar 22 with 894 viewsdickythorpe

Buy the normal yeast, if you see it. It lasts in the fridge for 3 weeks past its use by date, and then you can freeze it.

A couple of bakers and chefs have told me
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:38 - Mar 22 with 883 viewsFlashberryjack

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:28 - Mar 22 by dickythorpe

Buy the normal yeast, if you see it. It lasts in the fridge for 3 weeks past its use by date, and then you can freeze it.

A couple of bakers and chefs have told me

Last and final search for yeast was last Friday, just before we went into Isolation, I'm afraid it ended in failure, I expect there'll be a loads of the stuff being binned when this nightmare is all over.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:50 - Mar 22 with 870 viewslondonlisa2001

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:38 - Mar 22 by Flashberryjack

Last and final search for yeast was last Friday, just before we went into Isolation, I'm afraid it ended in failure, I expect there'll be a loads of the stuff being binned when this nightmare is all over.

You don’t need yeast for soda bread!
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:56 - Mar 22 with 863 viewsPacemaker

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 08:47 - Mar 22 by Cooperman

It’s a catch-22 situation in that if you don’t stock up then you need to keep going out and increasing risk of infection. I said in another thread that I have a little bit of shame in the fact that we’ve got enough food for a month. On the other hand I haven’t gone to Tesco and spent £250 on the rare commodities of pasta and toilet roll; I have basically done a small to medium shop on most days of the last week and varied what I’ve bought. I feel safer in the knowledge that I can share some of this food with my parents or elderly neighbour should the need arise.

My brother works in logistics he said the biggest change in goods at the moment is freezers, people are buying xtra freezers so they can store even more food!,!!

Since the UK has gone to 7 day shopping this country the logistics industry can supply all shops constantly.

WTF are they going to do with all that food after all this is over?

The butcher in Port Talbot did £2k in takings on Wednesday, he said it is like Christmas purchases everyday.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:00 - Mar 22 with 856 viewsDarran

Out of curiosity I just had a look on Tesco online and you can’t get a delivery until the middle of April.
Society is broken.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:03 - Mar 22 with 846 viewsCooperman

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:00 - Mar 22 by Darran

Out of curiosity I just had a look on Tesco online and you can’t get a delivery until the middle of April.
Society is broken.

I found the same when I looked earlier.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:05 - Mar 22 with 843 viewsCatullus

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:56 - Mar 22 by Pacemaker

My brother works in logistics he said the biggest change in goods at the moment is freezers, people are buying xtra freezers so they can store even more food!,!!

Since the UK has gone to 7 day shopping this country the logistics industry can supply all shops constantly.

WTF are they going to do with all that food after all this is over?

The butcher in Port Talbot did £2k in takings on Wednesday, he said it is like Christmas purchases everyday.

Our washing machine went to white goods heaven on Friday, don't put bras in washing machines....my wife never learns!
Anyway, we had a new one delivered today and the driver said Curry's has made an absolute fortune selling chest freeers this last few weeks, this is why the shelves have been empty of anything you can freeze, people have filled chest freezers.

I'll need bread tomorrow but not much else.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:10 - Mar 22 with 839 viewsbuilthjack

Olive oil is getting in short supply. No Popeye jokes!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:10 - Mar 22 with 839 viewslonglostjack

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:50 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

You don’t need yeast for soda bread!

Soda bread ? Heaven forbid. No substitute for my morning brioche dear!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:20 - Mar 22 with 819 viewsCatullus

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 19:26 - Mar 22 by builthjack

Best way. Then one visit every 2/3/4 weeks should be sufficient.

Thing is, if you do that you'll be accused of stockpiling. It seems you can't win either way. Don't stockpile yet don't go near or form a crowd. Going into shops/supermarkets you can't help but get crowded at entrances.

They need to put a system in place at supermarkets to keep people apart and we all need to wise up quickly.

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:22 - Mar 22 with 818 viewsPegojack

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:10 - Mar 22 by builthjack

Olive oil is getting in short supply. No Popeye jokes!

Well there's feckin lakes of it over here, ever since that cwnt Trump slapped a 25% tariff on it in retaliation for alleged EU subsidies to Airbus. Olive growers were going apeshit about it a few weeks ago.
He's got more than olive oil to worry about now, the orange faced turd.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 22:26]
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:30 - Mar 22 with 801 viewsWarwickHunt

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:05 - Mar 22 by Catullus

Our washing machine went to white goods heaven on Friday, don't put bras in washing machines....my wife never learns!
Anyway, we had a new one delivered today and the driver said Curry's has made an absolute fortune selling chest freeers this last few weeks, this is why the shelves have been empty of anything you can freeze, people have filled chest freezers.

I'll need bread tomorrow but not much else.

Heard that a local white goods store (not a chain) sold 300 freezers last week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024