Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Littler 18:38 - Jan 2 with 1422 viewsTheOldOakTree

16 years of age.....

.... pull the other one, 36 more like!

I reckon his mum's been fiddling the child benefit and now they daren't alter his papers. LOL

[Post edited 2 Jan 18:38]
Luke Littler on 18:52 - Jan 2 with 1391 viewsgerry_us

Certainly got middle aged spread.
Luke Littler on 20:47 - Jan 2 with 1347 viewsbwildered

Has a kebab every time he wins !

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Luke Littler on 21:02 - Jan 2 with 1338 viewswessex_exile

Had to google just to find out who you were talking about - thought he might be our new Taylor-replacement striker

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Luke Littler on 21:14 - Jan 2 with 1332 viewsLeadbelly

Luke Littler on 21:02 - Jan 2 by wessex_exile

Had to google just to find out who you were talking about - thought he might be our new Taylor-replacement striker

Accurate finisher but lacks pace.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Luke Littler on 21:47 - Jan 2 with 1315 viewsbwildered

I have a kebab when we win three in a row - now turned vegetarian !

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Luke Littler on 23:05 - Jan 2 with 1295 viewsTheOldOakTree

Luke Littler on 21:02 - Jan 2 by wessex_exile

It gets even more unbelievable, he’s 16 (itchy beard) and his girlfriend is 21, a blond who’s quite easy on the eye. Has anyone called social services?

Maybe we should sign him, seems like he can score at anything. Respect to the young man!

Maybe I was a late developer, but the thought of a bit of hochmagandy with a 21 year old blonde when I was only 16!

Luke Littler on 13:09 - Jan 3 with 1246 viewsTheOldOakTree

I see that the boy wonder has made it to the world final and amassed £200,000 so far. He can treat himself to a new satchel when it's over!

He prepares for each game with a ham and cheese omelette and a pizza and as BW said, its a kebab afterwards.

He'll really be able to get in shape when he turns 18 and starts necking a Stella during each set. Reminds me of the Not the Nine O'clock news sketch about the darts players.

180 milligrams!!

Oh, that’s a bad one, a single pint at this stage! He really needs a triple gin with ice and lemon.

He’s gone for a double scotch and would you believe it, it’s gone in but come back out again.

I wish him well for the final it would be some achievement if he won.
[Post edited 3 Jan 13:19]
Luke Littler on 13:23 - Jan 3 with 1228 viewswessex_exile

Luke Littler on 13:09 - Jan 3 by TheOldOakTree

I see that the boy wonder has made it to the world final and amassed £200,000 so far. He can treat himself to a new satchel when it's over!

He prepares for each game with a ham and cheese omelette and a pizza and as BW said, its a kebab afterwards.

He'll really be able to get in shape when he turns 18 and starts necking a Stella during each set. Reminds me of the Not the Nine O'clock news sketch about the darts players.

180 milligrams!!

Oh, that’s a bad one, a single pint at this stage! He really needs a triple gin with ice and lemon.

He’s gone for a double scotch and would you believe it, it’s gone in but come back out again.

I wish him well for the final it would be some achievement if he won.
[Post edited 3 Jan 13:19]

Dai "Fat Belly" Gutbucket and Tommy "Even Fatter Belly" Belcher

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Login to get fewer ads

Luke Littler on 22:56 - Jan 3 with 1141 viewsmfb_cufc

He iost in the final, so we can all go back to things that matter in life now.

mfb

Luke Littler on 23:21 - Jan 3 with 1136 viewsnoah4x4

Any 16 year old that wears a £20k Rolex on World Championship debut has his future assured.
Luke Littler on 00:55 - Jan 4 with 1122 viewsdurham_exile

Luke Littler on 23:21 - Jan 3 by noah4x4

Any 16 year old that wears a £20k Rolex on World Championship debut has his future assured.

I must say without wishing to be unkind he looks 35.

Runner up in his first World championship, glorious failure.
He will clearly go on to have an impressive career.

But darts really!

Durham_exile

Luke Littler on 11:34 - Jan 4 with 1096 viewsnoah4x4

Impressive at maths……especially subtraction from 501. Would be an interesting experiment to see if dart professionals mathematically ability dramatically changes once above 501. Hence is it merely formulaic? I reckon Littler especially good as how often did he take a route different to the Sky prediction or miss a shot, yet instantly calculate the best remaining “out”. I also thought it interesting that these two young men seem happy routinely aiming at 25/bull which the older dogs seem to avoid as it’s easy to hit a random number. I found the final unusually academically stimulating.
Luke Littler on 11:41 - Jan 4 with 1095 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Luke Littler on 11:34 - Jan 4 by noah4x4

Impressive at maths……especially subtraction from 501. Would be an interesting experiment to see if dart professionals mathematically ability dramatically changes once above 501. Hence is it merely formulaic? I reckon Littler especially good as how often did he take a route different to the Sky prediction or miss a shot, yet instantly calculate the best remaining “out”. I also thought it interesting that these two young men seem happy routinely aiming at 25/bull which the older dogs seem to avoid as it’s easy to hit a random number. I found the final unusually academically stimulating.

He made a calculation error in the final that possibly cost him the world title as he was in control at that point.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024