Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Ure 19:03 - Feb 21 with 695 viewsTheOldOakTree

I see Jim ‘Mr Brexit- pay feck all tax cos I live in Monaco’ Radcliffe is gobbing off about what he would like to do for Man Ure and build a national stadium in the north of England.

I hate to break the news to the Mancs but his record of delivering for the UK could be better. Apart from dodging an estimated £4bn of tax by hopping off to the Med after getting his beloved Brexit, in 2019 he announced that his 4x4 Grenadier (or dogs dinner if you prefer) would be built in a brand new factory in Wales.

Surprise, surprise he ended up changing his plans and builds the car in (Toot kisses his badge) France where there are no supply chain problems.

Still as a consolation the UK managed to scrap the EU law that said it had to stop putting shit in its rivers. Thanks for your help Jim, it's much appreciated, the UK could do with more patriots like you.

Just a madcap idea, but if you want to be the big 'I am' for the north of England, maybe you could chip in some income tax so they can rebuild some of the crumbling schools? I appreciate you may be down to your last 20 billion USD, but any contribution you may like to make would be gratefully received.
[Post edited 21 Feb 19:36]
Man Ure on 22:26 - Feb 21 with 628 viewsghughes11

The same guy making his fortune by polluting the World with his plastic!

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

Man Ure on 08:02 - Feb 22 with 574 viewsburnsieespana

Just don't know why people like him are held in high esteem as the only thing which ultimately concerns them is, how much more money can I make with, as you soay, the manufacture of his so called Land-rover competitor a prime example.
Man Ure on 12:10 - Feb 22 with 544 viewsTheOldOakTree

As if we needed more reasons not to support a Premiership team.

I appreciate that I sound like an Alabama, Hell, Fire and Brimstone Baptist minister, but being promoted to the Premiership must be like entering the gates of hell, where your soul will be devoured in the abyss. The cesspit of greed, debt, gambling firms, cheating the financial fair play rules, dodgy Russian money, millionaire agents and general assorted shysters.

Football on Monday evenings or 12:30 on a Sunday, god help the poor souls, their only sin was to desire instant Champions League football.

TAKE NOTE! The end is nigh for all you armchair Man Ure, Spurts, Worst Ham fans, and you Farmer premiership wannabees. There is another way, let us rescue you from the arms of the Prince of Darkness, let us take you to a better world.

Come to our place of worship, where the community stadium awaits you, cleanse your soul with a pint of ice cold tasteless IPA.

Come and witness the beauty of football as the good lord intended.

Let no man judge you, you will be forgiven for your sins (apart from Ipshite fans that live on Highwoods, for you are lower than the belly of a serpent).

Sing with us in exaltation, for we have been blessed with not one, but two Cowleys.

Renounce your glory hunting, your prawn sandwiches and your VAR and rejoice with us, for we are sure that our faith will forever preserve our league status.

March to salvation, to the beat of the S1 drum, (only don’t get too close ‘cause it’s well loud).

All together……..
Onward Barside soldiers, marching as to……

…..nurse, NURSE get Matron, TooT’s been at the mushrooms again.
Man Ure on 13:22 - Feb 22 with 522 viewsMoor_Pinot

Man Ure on 12:10 - Feb 22 by TheOldOakTree

I appreciate that I sound like an Alabama, Hell, Fire and Brimstone Baptist minister, but being promoted to the Premiership must be like entering the gates of hell, where your soul will be devoured in the abyss. The cesspit of greed, debt, gambling firms, cheating the financial fair play rules, dodgy Russian money, millionaire agents and general assorted shysters.

Football on Monday evenings or 12:30 on a Sunday, god help the poor souls, their only sin was to desire instant Champions League football.

TAKE NOTE! The end is nigh for all you armchair Man Ure, Spurts, Worst Ham fans, and you Farmer premiership wannabees. There is another way, let us rescue you from the arms of the Prince of Darkness, let us take you to a better world.

Come to our place of worship, where the community stadium awaits you, cleanse your soul with a pint of ice cold tasteless IPA.

Let no man judge you, you will be forgiven for your sins (apart from Ipshite fans that live on Highwoods, for you are lower than the belly of a serpent).

Sing with us in exaltation, for we have been blessed with not one, but two Cowleys.

Renounce your glory hunting, your prawn sandwiches and your VAR and rejoice with us, for we are sure that our faith will forever preserve our league status.

March to salvation, to the beat of the S1 drum, (only don’t get too close ‘cause it’s well loud).

All together……..

Brilliant TooT, and all so very true.
And it's time to uncork ......
But without the mushrooms.

If we get anything at Sutton I'll be surprised but will deem it worthy of celebration. I do wonder if premiership supporters - not even sure what they really fundamentally are - ever know that feeling of celebration that a win or a point at the U's level brings us?!

Moor Pinot

Man Ure on 14:18 - Feb 22 with 499 viewsburnsieespana

Man Ure on 13:22 - Feb 22 by Moor_Pinot

Brilliant TooT, and all so very true.
And it's time to uncork ......
But without the mushrooms.

If we get anything at Sutton I'll be surprised but will deem it worthy of celebration. I do wonder if premiership supporters - not even sure what they really fundamentally are - ever know that feeling of celebration that a win or a point at the U's level brings us?!

Surely moor_pinot we are due a result against Sutton before they go back to the National League?
They will look.upon this hame as an absolute must win whereas we just need to win@
Man Ure on 14:58 - Feb 22 with 491 viewsMoor_Pinot

Man Ure on 14:18 - Feb 22 by burnsieespana

Surely moor_pinot we are due a result against Sutton before they go back to the National League?
They will look.upon this hame as an absolute must win whereas we just need to win@

I know you're right Burnsie, it's just that whenever the U's come up against an opposing side who to all intents and purposes are either on a bad run, bottom of the league, beset by a multitude of problems or simply down on their luck the U's never ever seem to rub it in and profit themselves.
This inability happens time after time and seems to be part of the 'losing culture ' correctly identified by Garner.
For example when we played Sutton at home we froze - they inevitably got their very first away point of the season, wasting Read's brilliant goal. Similarly, under the new management (whom I approve of wholeheartedly) we gave Forest Green loads of respect and were soon two down and almost gifted them the game. I'd have played a video of the 5-0 thrashing at Nailsworth before that game so our lot ripped into them. But no, we let them get another three goals.

It just seems to be part of our makeup - the same part that characterizes us as the team who have lost to non league sides in the Cup more than any other.

I agree with you. It shouldn't be so. We should try and hammer Sutton like Stockport did but I just have me doubts!!!

I hope you are right and we dish out a result like you say .

It will come down to the psychology and that's what we struggle with.
Up the Cowley inspired Burnsie U's!!!

Moor Pinot

Man Ure on 18:30 - Feb 22 with 463 viewsghughes11

Man Ure on 12:10 - Feb 22 by TheOldOakTree

All together……..

Post of the year (if not decade, century)!

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

Man Ure on 09:59 - Feb 23 with 407 viewsTheOldOakTree

Man Ure on 18:30 - Feb 22 by ghughes11

Post of the year (if not decade, century)!

Ghughes11 wrote: “Post of the year”

Everyone else thought: “OFFS don’t encourage the tvvat”

Login to get fewer ads

Man Ure on 11:04 - Mar 10 with 263 viewsTheOldOakTree

OFFS Britain really is ####ed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-68515495

I mean with all the troubles in the UK, is a spare national stadium really top priority? How did the conversation go, where this even sounded like a good idea?

“What the chuff are we going to do if the FA accidently double books Wembley Stadium and there’s a Pilates class on the night that England want to play. I know, let’s all suck up to Sir Jimmy Taxdodge and waste the earths natural resources knocking down the biggest club ground in the country to replace it with one that might just be big enough for his ego”.

https://theweek.com/99642/britain-s-richest-man-in-4bn-tax-row

It’s not like the NHS could do with any cash Jim. Seriously mate, we’ve got someone here at Col U who’s raising cash for sick kids, so you crack on mate.

No matter how much you shake something, the scum will always rise to the top. Only Britain gives it a Knighthood when it gets there.

We can be sure of one thing, if Lord ‘smug ####’ C@e gets involved, it’s going to be total shit.

The biggest irony of all is that the majority of ManUre supporters live within 20 miles of Wembley.

The second biggest is that if he'd stayed living in the Britain he loves so much and paid his taxes, we would have finished HS2 and the mancs would be able to get to Wembley quicker than us Essex Boys.

My favorite bit in the Beeb article is the ending;

"Although the London Stadium loses millions, it is felt the regeneration around the Olympic Park is something that could be looked at, with Lord Coe bringing an international dimension to this".

Which I read as "are you aware of this knobheads previous work"
[Post edited 10 Mar 12:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024