Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin 21:50 - Jun 22 with 4705 viewsShun

It's staggering that after all the problems they've had over the past few years, instead of being happy to merely be in existence, they're splashing out again. They've already signed 9 players and Evans is going after at least 3 or 4 more. All free transfers so far, but the calibre of these players is impressive, and you have to think that the prospect of playing in a new stadium isn't the only thing attracting them! On top of that they've also recently bid £200K for a L2 striker.

I'm going for them to win the league, then go into admin and come straight back down.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 21:53 - Jun 22 with 3111 viewsphomem

The chuckle brothers will need to make some more shows to keep rotherfield in players at out of admin
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 21:54 - Jun 22 with 3105 viewsTVOS1907

They may be 'free' as regards transfer fees, but not when it comes to wages.

This is the sort of thing Keith Hill used to quite rightly bang on about all the time.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 21:54 - Jun 22 with 3102 viewsolympicdale

Rotherham been desperate to go up for years, never more is that evident now in bringing in that fat b*stard scotsman.

Life is a game of fate.

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 22:01 - Jun 22 with 3082 viewssandylaner1

every season they give us another reason to dislike them

horrible club
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 22:04 - Jun 22 with 3078 viewsphomem

How much did they get for Alfie? Also I'd imagine they'll have shifted some season tickets. Even so theyll still need someone whose magic with money like um...
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 00:58 - Jun 23 with 2993 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 22:04 - Jun 22 by phomem

How much did they get for Alfie? Also I'd imagine they'll have shifted some season tickets. Even so theyll still need someone whose magic with money like um...

Depends how many brown envelopes Steve Bradthief has - Could not happen to a nicer club!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 16:26 - Jun 23 with 2756 viewsBanned4ever

Its the Same at Deepdale Preston have signed 13 players all ready
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 17:08 - Jun 23 with 2721 viewselectricblue

Neil mellors weekly wage would cover that lot now that he as had to retire.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 17:17 - Jun 23 with 2710 viewsTVOS1907

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 16:26 - Jun 23 by Banned4ever

Its the Same at Deepdale Preston have signed 13 players all ready

To be fair, PNE have shipped out an awful lot of players on high wages and replaced them with players whose wages will be much lower.

They also get five-figure crowds.

That's not to say they aren't over-stretching themselves, but with Peter Ridsdale involved, who knows?

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 10:14 - Jun 25 with 2234 viewsyourtinpotclub

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 17:17 - Jun 23 by TVOS1907

To be fair, PNE have shipped out an awful lot of players on high wages and replaced them with players whose wages will be much lower.

They also get five-figure crowds.

That's not to say they aren't over-stretching themselves, but with Peter Ridsdale involved, who knows?

Awww look little Rochdale having a dig.Whats the fixation with us you jealous? Seems like it to me.First up we have a very wealthy chairman now who has just paid for our new ground .Second the board as a whole also have a lot of cash so admin isn't really Gunna happen sorry to disappoint you.Reguarding the season tickets yes we have sold 4000 cheapest 340 quid. In addition all the corporate boxes are sold for the season and we have 200 1925 club members at a grand each .Our crowds are expected to 7000 average .Personally I really do not care about you with your 2000 fan base and you 1 promotion in 12000 years.Us Rotherham fans stick tighter through all the admins and shite we have had to put up with .I just came on here to inform the muppet who started the thread with his troll BS that you can hates us we will love it . See you soon tin pots

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 10:22 - Jun 25 with 2216 viewsMIlnrowdale

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 10:14 - Jun 25 by yourtinpotclub

Awww look little Rochdale having a dig.Whats the fixation with us you jealous? Seems like it to me.First up we have a very wealthy chairman now who has just paid for our new ground .Second the board as a whole also have a lot of cash so admin isn't really Gunna happen sorry to disappoint you.Reguarding the season tickets yes we have sold 4000 cheapest 340 quid. In addition all the corporate boxes are sold for the season and we have 200 1925 club members at a grand each .Our crowds are expected to 7000 average .Personally I really do not care about you with your 2000 fan base and you 1 promotion in 12000 years.Us Rotherham fans stick tighter through all the admins and shite we have had to put up with .I just came on here to inform the muppet who started the thread with his troll BS that you can hates us we will love it . See you soon tin pots

bless
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 10:31 - Jun 25 with 2200 viewsTVOS1907

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 10:14 - Jun 25 by yourtinpotclub

1. You've replied to a post about Preston.

2. If you don't care about us, why bother registering and posting?

3. It's two promotions.

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 10:50 - Jun 25 with 2159 viewssandylaner1

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 10:59 - Jun 25 with 2147 viewsyourtinpotclub

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 10:31 - Jun 25 by TVOS1907

1. You've replied to a post about Preston.

2. If you don't care about us, why bother registering and posting?

3. It's two promotions.

Came on to make my point .Can not do that W/o reg .I replied to the bottom thread it was all on the same topic. And well done on your 2 promotions .Think you should be more concerned about Bury are doing seen as you hate each other.We have bigger fish to fry I.E the two Sheffield clubs,Doncaster ,Barnsley and most of all those tosses from N Derbyshire the Direshites.Like I said your not a concern but keep hating by all means I love it
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:12 - Jun 25 with 2123 viewsD_Alien

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 10:59 - Jun 25 by yourtinpotclub

Came on to make my point .Can not do that W/o reg .I replied to the bottom thread it was all on the same topic. And well done on your 2 promotions .Think you should be more concerned about Bury are doing seen as you hate each other.We have bigger fish to fry I.E the two Sheffield clubs,Doncaster ,Barnsley and most of all those tosses from N Derbyshire the Direshites.Like I said your not a concern but keep hating by all means I love it

Not hating, just laughing.

And you need to be more concerned about what happened to Darlington than the Sheffield clubs.

Give me a good honest football club any day over a team with ideas above their station.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:14 - Jun 25 with 2116 viewsTVOS1907

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 10:59 - Jun 25 by yourtinpotclub

So what brought you here in the first place?

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:19 - Jun 25 with 2108 viewsgizmo

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:14 - Jun 25 by TVOS1907

So what brought you here in the first place?

puzzled me too that one, especially after saying..."Personally I really do not care about you with your 2000 fan base and you 1 promotion in 12000 years."

obviously he does care to go through the registration process to post...bless.

Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole.

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:21 - Jun 25 with 2105 viewsmars

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:12 - Jun 25 by D_Alien

Not hating, just laughing.

And you need to be more concerned about what happened to Darlington than the Sheffield clubs.

Give me a good honest football club any day over a team with ideas above their station.

just the green eyed monster again, you Rochdale fans are unbelievable not one knows anything about Rotherham or Preston's finances..let me enlighten you Rotherham's and Preston's budget is lower than last season..Rotherham's new ground is paid for , Rotherham have no debt can we say that about Rochdale?... you lot should be concentrating on what your club are doing and stop being envious of others
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:31 - Jun 25 with 2090 viewsD_Alien

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:21 - Jun 25 by mars

just the green eyed monster again, you Rochdale fans are unbelievable not one knows anything about Rotherham or Preston's finances..let me enlighten you Rotherham's and Preston's budget is lower than last season..Rotherham's new ground is paid for , Rotherham have no debt can we say that about Rochdale?... you lot should be concentrating on what your club are doing and stop being envious of others

No, it's you Rotherham fans who're unbelievable!

If you didn't have a problem you wouldn't be on this website trying to defend the indefensible.

Is that clear enough for you?

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:35 - Jun 25 with 2080 viewsMIlnrowdale

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:21 - Jun 25 by mars

we are concentrating on our club, just got bored playing with those big sheffield clubs thought we would pop in and see how the likes of the Rotherfield and Bradford massive are doing these days
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:40 - Jun 25 with 2068 viewsTVOS1907

Are you a mate of the other bloke or have you registered using a new name?

Is it slow news day in Rotherham or something?

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 12:01 - Jun 25 with 2015 viewsmars

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 11:31 - Jun 25 by D_Alien

No, it's you Rotherham fans who're unbelievable!

If you didn't have a problem you wouldn't be on this website trying to defend the indefensible.

Is that clear enough for you?

Nothing to defend..

If you haven't got the green eyed monster why are you so bothered by what Rotherham are doing, it doesn't concern you at all.

Plane jealousy
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 12:16 - Jun 25 with 1968 viewsQuigley_dale

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 12:01 - Jun 25 by mars

Nothing to defend..

If you haven't got the green eyed monster why are you so bothered by what Rotherham are doing, it doesn't concern you at all.

Plane jealousy

"Plane jealousy"

What? You've got a plane as well as a new ground!

To me, to you.
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 12:18 - Jun 25 with 1954 viewsDaley_Lama

All Rotherham fans are idiots.

All residents of Rochdale are idiots

Therefore all Rotherham fans are Rochdale fans.

Is 2012/2013 going to be a repeat of 2009/2010 where here and their message boards are continually full of bickering over matters historically and financially that fans on either side can't control?

Can't we all just get along and slag off their manager instead?

Poll: DF in or out

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 12:26 - Jun 25 with 1929 viewsD_Alien

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 12:18 - Jun 25 by Daley_Lama

All Rotherham fans are idiots.

All residents of Rochdale are idiots

Therefore all Rotherham fans are Rochdale fans.

Is 2012/2013 going to be a repeat of 2009/2010 where here and their message boards are continually full of bickering over matters historically and financially that fans on either side can't control?

Can't we all just get along and slag off their manager instead?

I was going to invite some Rotherham fans round to mine for a cup of Darjeeling and cucumber sandwiches, but it's too late now - they've blown it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024