Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MERRY CHRISTMAS - A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT - MR HAPPY 10:22 - Dec 24 with 417 viewsmrhappy

Hello folks,

Just a quick seasonal message.

I just want to say a few well dones thus far.

WELL DONE MFG FOR A SUPERBLY RUN LEAGUE THIS YEAR - YOU HAVE DEFINITELY ADDED SOMETHING TO THE GREATEST PREDICTION LEAGUE IN THE WORLD - I THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER - BUT IT HAS.

WELL DONE THE NET FOR BEING TOP POINT SCORER OVERALL THIS TERM 'AWESOME PREDICTING' MY FRIEND - HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE PREM NEXT YEAR WHICH IS SADLY SOMETHING I CAN'T SAY TO BARSIDE, UNLESS HE PULLS HIS FINGER OUT (BLESSINGS BRO).

WELL DONE TO YOURS TRULY MR HAPPY ! YES ME !!! FOR TAKING THE PREM BY STORM - WHO CAN CATCH HIM ?? WILL IT BE A GLORIOUS YEAR ??? HOPE SO, NOT COUNTING MY CHICKENS JUST YET. BUT I AM QUIETLY CONFIDENT I WON'T MESS UP THIS TIME AROUND....MR HAPPY PREM CHAMP - AH TO HEAR THOSE WORDS !!!

FINALLY...

RS or RC COSWORTH or COSFORTH or whatever....tough isn't it !

MERRY CHRISTMAS xxxxxx

LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT.

JESUS IS LORD ! x amen.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 21:16]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

MERRY CHRISTMAS - A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT - MR HAPPY on 19:41 - Dec 24 with 378 viewsBarsidepete

God bless ya mate. All the best for you and yours

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

MERRY CHRISTMAS - A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT - MR HAPPY on 21:15 - Dec 24 with 370 viewsmrhappy

MERRY CHRISTMAS - A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT - MR HAPPY on 19:41 - Dec 24 by Barsidepete

God bless ya mate. All the best for you and yours

You too my man xxx

MERRY CHRISTMAS - A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT - MR HAPPY on 22:40 - Dec 24 with 362 viewsmfb_cufc

MERRY CHRISTMAS - A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT - MR HAPPY on 21:15 - Dec 24 by mrhappy

You too my man xxx

Thank you for your kind comments mate, and have a great Christmas.

It is MFB by the way. Or is this another name change I have not been told about.

mfb

MERRY CHRISTMAS - A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT - MR HAPPY on 23:06 - Dec 24 with 357 viewsmrhappy

MERRY CHRISTMAS - A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT - MR HAPPY on 22:40 - Dec 24 by mfb_cufc

Thank you for your kind comments mate, and have a great Christmas.

It is MFB by the way. Or is this another name change I have not been told about.

toooo much PORT dear sir - hick !

I stand corrected.

MERRY CHRISTMAS - A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT - MR HAPPY on 09:28 - Dec 25 with 344 viewsGate16

Merry Christmas Happy and thanks for all you do to make the League so enjoyable.

Merry Christmas to all Happy League administrators and participants, may you have a great day as well as a happy, prosperous and above all, healthy 2015 !

Gate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024