Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich dropping out of the Play Off picture - great news 19:11 - Apr 6 with 689 viewsdurham_exile

Amazingly despite their dire defensive problems (allegedly) - McCarthy was unable to find a place in the squad for Elliott Hewitt.

Delighted to see them struggling. Justice for them recalling Hewitt for no reason other than spite.

Perhaps we can have him back for next season!!!!!!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Ipswich dropping out of the Play Off picture - great news on 19:44 - Apr 6 with 677 viewsBarsidepete

Nodge not doing poorly. The Premier League would be far more entertaining with Derby, Canaries, Tractors up. Yes, hate em. But seriously, that would be a blast to contest for relegation coming term.

edit. Don't hate Derby and as we all know, like Ippy or Nodge as a day out.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2015 19:47]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Ipswich dropping out of the Play Off picture - great news on 16:15 - Apr 19 with 583 viewsdurham_exile

Piswich failed to find a place for young Elliott Hewitt again .................

Defensive problems prompted the recall.

And we gave Sears away for less than 100K.

Bo!!ocks to McCarthy

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Ipswich dropping out of the Play Off picture - great news on 16:35 - Apr 19 with 580 viewsthrillseeker

The problems is if Ipshit do the unthinkable and get promoted that will mean another 500-1000 fans lost for CUFC
Ipswich dropping out of the Play Off picture - great news on 21:23 - Apr 20 with 537 viewsBarsidepete

Ipswich dropping out of the Play Off picture - great news on 16:35 - Apr 19 by thrillseeker

The problems is if Ipshit do the unthinkable and get promoted that will mean another 500-1000 fans lost for CUFC

I don't buy into that, Steve. Ultimately it's a different fan base. It would be amazing to see Ippy and Nodge promoted to compete for the wooden spoon if not challenge for the level of futility that Happy's Derby County did last time up -- for merely a cuppa. Watching the Canaries play, as we got all the games here so I selected that one, that made the Prem fun. Otherwise what is there to pay attention to besides the worldwide broadcast major games? I hope two of these three go up. Derby, ITFC, Norwich. Otherwise I'm left with "player stream." There is that saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

If Tractor Boys stay down, alright then. But I need some intrigue in the Prem next year. But I do keep the "sound down" on the teley with The U's buffering :D .. Derby up? Definitely right back down
[Post edited 20 Apr 2015 21:26]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024