Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man U's new George Best song 17:46 - May 31 with 1213 viewswessex_exile

When you peel away all those layers of corporate greed, $ky's vulgar influence, the Guildford (or anywhere 100+ miles from Manchester) Supporters Clubs, bent Americans shafting decent fans, and the prawn sandwich brigade, you can be reminded that love them or hate them Manchester United still retain a tremendous core of local working class support.

Here they are blasting out their latest ditty - beer shampoo anyone?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Man U's new George Best song on 19:04 - May 31 with 1192 viewsLeadbelly

Scum. End of.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Man U's new George Best song on 19:14 - May 31 with 1192 viewsTheOldOakTree

Excellent stuff.

Shocking to see northerners abandoning their normal foamy excuse of a pint, for tins of F@st$rs, no wonder they are chucking it about, I'd rather be on the waggon.

In fairness all that gravy must knacker their taste buds, but you've got to maintain some kind of dignity surely.
Man U's new George Best song on 21:57 - May 31 with 1169 viewsBarsidepete

Man U's new George Best song on 19:14 - May 31 by TheOldOakTree

Excellent stuff.

Shocking to see northerners abandoning their normal foamy excuse of a pint, for tins of F@st$rs, no wonder they are chucking it about, I'd rather be on the waggon.

In fairness all that gravy must knacker their taste buds, but you've got to maintain some kind of dignity surely.

Nothing much against their fans. In fact I believe Rooney catches too much grief. And when Christiano played there it was a guilty pleasure to tune in. Must watch tv. And otherwise, we get every freakin' game on the networks here stateside. Gets a little old.

But ManU fans have that aura of entitlement. But I guess when you can spend a gazillion to field a squad, you might want to play better. Does this suggest you are a ManU supporter, Wessex?

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Man U's new George Best song on 22:15 - May 31 with 1167 viewswessex_exile

Man U's new George Best song on 19:14 - May 31 by TheOldOakTree

Excellent stuff.

Hahaha - an appropriate contribution Mr Whales :-)

TOOT - not that I've ever been, but I understand Samuel Platt's has a 'tinny-only' bar in the beer tent at the back, presumably specifically for those who either have better taste and/or less self-control to not worry so much about chucking it about a bit! There is some excellent footage on YouTube of Wet Spam fans (for instance) giving it full volume at Hamilton Hall, but you don't see too much wastage of decent ale (albeit in plastic glasses) going on there.

Up the U's

Man U's new George Best song on 22:16 - May 31 with 1166 viewswessex_exile

Man U's new George Best song on 21:57 - May 31 by Barsidepete

Nothing much against their fans. In fact I believe Rooney catches too much grief. And when Christiano played there it was a guilty pleasure to tune in. Must watch tv. And otherwise, we get every freakin' game on the networks here stateside. Gets a little old.

But ManU fans have that aura of entitlement. But I guess when you can spend a gazillion to field a squad, you might want to play better. Does this suggest you are a ManU supporter, Wessex?

Errrr...no!

Up the U's

Man U's new George Best song on 22:36 - May 31 with 1161 viewswessex_exile

Man U's new George Best song on 22:16 - May 31 by wessex_exile

Errrr...no!

I'm not a fan of Crystal Palace either, but I do have total respect for the Holmesdale Fanatics regardless - it's all about the passion.

Sound quality is shocking, but you'll get the drift.

Up the U's

Man U's new George Best song on 22:52 - May 31 with 1154 viewsBarsidepete

Man U's new George Best song on 22:36 - May 31 by wessex_exile

I'm not a fan of Crystal Palace either, but I do have total respect for the Holmesdale Fanatics regardless - it's all about the passion.

Sound quality is shocking, but you'll get the drift.

Ah, good one, Wessex

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Man U's new George Best song on 07:24 - Jun 1 with 1120 viewsTheOldOakTree

Man U's new George Best song on 22:15 - May 31 by wessex_exile

TOOT - not that I've ever been, but I understand Samuel Platt's has a 'tinny-only' bar in the beer tent at the back, presumably specifically for those who either have better taste and/or less self-control to not worry so much about chucking it about a bit! There is some excellent footage on YouTube of Wet Spam fans (for instance) giving it full volume at Hamilton Hall, but you don't see too much wastage of decent ale (albeit in plastic glasses) going on there.

Holy Camoly a "tinny only bar", surely the work of Satan himself!

....and I thought ice cold IPA at the WHCS was sacrilege.
Login to get fewer ads

Man U's new George Best song on 13:45 - Jun 2 with 1080 viewsLeadbelly

Man U's new George Best song on 22:15 - May 31 by wessex_exile

With my Leeds hat on there can be no other but whilst bare headed I concede they do have a large and sometimes amusing repertoire.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024