Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! 08:43 - Apr 29 with 706 viewsmrhappy

Yes, his 5 clean sheets in a row have earned him the right to play CLACTON in the North East Essex super final this morning at 10am at Colchester United Community stadium.

Can he extend his 450 minutes of not conceding a goal ?

I will know later and will post the score.

Wish I was there to see it, but work has scuppered that. disappointing (my new job)

Anyway, is the new 'Joe Hart' or in my eyes 'sepp mayer' being formed.

soon know !

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 08:48 - Apr 29 with 702 viewsmrhappy

any tips on how to play the pitch - I WILL TEXT OVER !

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 08:49 - Apr 29 with 700 viewsmrhappy

HE IS 11 AND A HALF BY THE WAY.

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 09:26 - Apr 29 with 694 viewsRSCOSWORTH

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 08:48 - Apr 29 by mrhappy

any tips on how to play the pitch - I WILL TEXT OVER !

Just tell him not to do this and he'll be fine.

Good luck to the lad, hope he enjoys the experience and gets a win.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 09:40 - Apr 29 with 687 viewsnoah4x4

Suggest he wears platform boots and huge Kenny Everet style hands/gloves.

Those WHCS goals are 24 feet wide!
The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 10:40 - Apr 29 with 679 viewsmrhappy

LOL !

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 12:58 - Apr 29 with 672 viewsmrhappy

Initial news coming in from the grapevine is that.............................its a defeat !!!

Blimey I just rang the school......no news of the score though......

Never, never do a LIVERPOOL !!!

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 14:03 - Apr 29 with 661 viewsmrhappy

I just heard they got done 6-0 !!! (unconfirmed)

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 17:40 - Apr 29 with 651 viewsgerry_us

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 14:03 - Apr 29 by mrhappy

I just heard they got done 6-0 !!! (unconfirmed)

He probably won't come home Happy.
Login to get fewer ads

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 18:12 - Apr 29 with 645 viewsBarsidepete

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 17:40 - Apr 29 by gerry_us

He probably won't come home Happy.

But he had a great run. That's why it's dad's Happy's responsibility to keep Bright's brain in the right realm. Sounds like we truly have a prodigy on the board:D

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 09:02 - Apr 30 with 620 viewsnoah4x4

If the normal WHCS ratio was maintained then 6 goals scored might suggest 80 shots; 10 hitting the post and 60 off target with 1 maiming a cyclist on the Boxted Road; and another disabling a floodlight bulb.

However, I just found 8 junior footballs in my back garden. I guess that he must have tipped them over the bar (and my fence) and hence had a blinder?

But then "like father like sons" eh.....
.....e.g. having a blinder and tippling 8 over some bar. Hee Hee.
The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 12:49 - Apr 30 with 610 viewsmrhappy

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 18:12 - Apr 29 by Barsidepete

But he had a great run. That's why it's dad's Happy's responsibility to keep Bright's brain in the right realm. Sounds like we truly have a prodigy on the board:D

well said, Barside, thank you - even the greats have been thrashed.

I settled him down and reminded him of his priorities at the moment....

HOMEWORK !

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 12:50 - Apr 30 with 609 viewsmrhappy

The famous BRIGHT BEDDING (brighspurs) PLAYING AT COLCHESTER UNITED TODAY ! on 09:02 - Apr 30 by noah4x4

If the normal WHCS ratio was maintained then 6 goals scored might suggest 80 shots; 10 hitting the post and 60 off target with 1 maiming a cyclist on the Boxted Road; and another disabling a floodlight bulb.

However, I just found 8 junior footballs in my back garden. I guess that he must have tipped them over the bar (and my fence) and hence had a blinder?

But then "like father like sons" eh.....
.....e.g. having a blinder and tippling 8 over some bar. Hee Hee.

hahaha

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024