Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Evans v Cisse spat 02:08 - Mar 6 with 457 viewsBarsidepete

A very primitive response on the pitch by Evans and then Cisse. Cisse got 7 games and was apologetic. What about Evans instigation may not deserve a full year's ban?

Someone spits on me I will guaranteed spit on them and after that, good luck, my reaction.

Oddest, chin-scratching events you have seen live or remember. And no, Suarez biting, not that one.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

The Evans v Cisse spat on 13:41 - Mar 6 with 429 viewsdurham_exile

Shouldn't that be Spit

Chic Brodie and that dog at Layer Road!

The police officer who cautioned a Millwall player for abusive language at Layer Road whilst the match was going on!

All we want now is plenty of home three points!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

The Evans v Cisse spat on 14:01 - Mar 6 with 427 viewsBarsidepete

Hm? You mean the subject line, Pete?

Spelled as intended. A spat, a quarrel. They should have booked a hotel room if they had that much spatsion for each other

The Evans v Cisse spat on 18:44 - Mar 6 with 411 viewsdurham_exile

The Evans v Cisse spat on 14:01 - Mar 6 by Barsidepete

Hm? You mean the subject line, Pete?

Spelled as intended. A spat, a quarrel. They should have booked a hotel room if they had that much spatsion for each other

Pete I thought that the use of the word spat was spot on but equally could have used spit to reflect exactly what they both did.

Frankly I couldn't care less what these overpaid players get up to they only embarrass themselves with such antics fine them and ban them - move on!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

The Evans v Cisse spat on 20:11 - Mar 6 with 406 viewsBarsidepete

The Evans v Cisse spat on 18:44 - Mar 6 by durham_exile

Pete I thought that the use of the word spat was spot on but equally could have used spit to reflect exactly what they both did.

Frankly I couldn't care less what these overpaid players get up to they only embarrass themselves with such antics fine them and ban them - move on!

Up the U's

Hehe, the two Petes.

We should be on TalkSport before the two Mikes, warm up act

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024