Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could write a letter to yourself 04:28 - Jul 8 with 312 viewsBarsidepete

This was a fascinating topic on Wash DC's 980 a.m. today. Yes, a sports station in the nation's capital today. So, not unlike TalkSport, that often deviates from sports,.. but what would you write to yourself if you could write a letter to be found when you are in high school or when you started college or a career a choice you wish you had in hindsight ignored and regret?

You have the chance to tell yourself don't do this, do that.

I'll start. Kaarina, a blue-eyed girl. We could have gone on a 6000 mile roadtrip from San Fran to DC when I chose another gal. Regret.

I honestly didn't realize she "liked" me so much. She was shy and didn't make it clear.
I have a misfortunate experience based on a trip when I stayed in Harwich. It ended up being a visit I so wish I could take back.
I'd like Katie from Colchester. Panners (Gary) introduced us. Was about to fly back the next day, but didn't return the the call when she asked what had we listened to overnight (Boz Scaggs).
Gerry. Not making it up to Grimbsy after I'd experienced a night of all my pals got me drunk out of my skull at Bricklayers. So while I did buy a train ticket up northeasterly, couldn't do it.
Daniel and I we're going to a race the next day day, same excuse, Brickbrothers got me fecked.
Never yet seen Colchester Castle.

I wish I didn't edit so much. You can't change what you say to someone. Wish I could fix some things ...

I'm going to see if I can write a letter to my younger self. Some things? I'd like to fix if my younger self knew what I know now. Typos, whatever. No edit. Go on then.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024