Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 HAPPY LEAGUE PLAYERS ASSESSED, Thrillseeker, Noah & Daniel. 13:17 - Sep 15 with 580 viewsmrhappy

Thrillseeker - what has happened to him - been struggling badly the past two seasons- one of our all time greats is in decline - sad to see - I reckon he will go through the trapdoor this year - he is in a rut and the signs are not good.

Noah - who would have thought ! certainly not me, his pre season special odds of 500/1 have been trimmed to 33/1 for the title - there is simply no way he can keep this up. MID table at best.

Daniel - When he got promotion a few seasons back he was tipped to rule the prem. Sadly he has gone completely the other way, and its not pleasant viewing. He needs a huge backer, and he will remain rooted to the bottom unless he gets one. A tumultuous period for the once prophesied golden boy.

[Post edited 15 Sep 2015 13:18]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

3 HAPPY LEAGUE PLAYERS ASSESSED, Thrillseeker, Noah & Daniel. on 22:26 - Sep 15 with 554 viewsDaniel

I'm the Pompey of the Happy League
3 HAPPY LEAGUE PLAYERS ASSESSED, Thrillseeker, Noah & Daniel. on 05:53 - Sep 16 with 542 viewsBarsidepete

3 HAPPY LEAGUE PLAYERS ASSESSED, Thrillseeker, Noah & Daniel. on 22:26 - Sep 15 by Daniel

I'm the Pompey of the Happy League

So what am I, Dag & Red? Where I once stayed for a few days.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

3 HAPPY LEAGUE PLAYERS ASSESSED, Thrillseeker, Noah & Daniel. on 16:04 - Sep 16 with 506 viewsnoah4x4

I must therefore be the Leicester City; leaping from near relegation last season to the top end in this.

Am taking more care this season; having become too complacent in the last; after my runaway victory in Division One in the previous to gain promotion with more points than anybody else in either division. Heck, we all forecast the same fixtures, so why 500/1? I hope enough folk backed me at those odds to cane the bookie.
3 HAPPY LEAGUE PLAYERS ASSESSED, Thrillseeker, Noah & Daniel. on 12:12 - Sep 17 with 482 viewsmrhappy

lol - I wish you well, but like Leicester it won't last.

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

3 HAPPY LEAGUE PLAYERS ASSESSED, Thrillseeker, Noah & Daniel. on 09:56 - Sep 18 with 465 viewsthrillseeker

I wish I knew what has gone wrong
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024