Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE THREAD- YOUR OPINION 09:46 - Oct 27 with 741 viewsmrhappy

MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE THREAD- YOUR OPINION

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE THREAD- YOUR OPINION on 09:47 - Oct 27 with 738 viewsmrhappy

This is in light of Jose Mourinhos latest conduct.

MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE THREAD- YOUR OPINION on 14:37 - Oct 27 with 702 viewsdurham_exile

Mr Happy - good health is the most important thing in life, nothing else matters.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE THREAD- YOUR OPINION on 15:22 - Oct 27 with 696 viewsmrhappy

I agree on a personal level - I'm referring to the wider scope of things - a more external disposition - if that makes sense !

after all you could be a healthy selfish git ! lol (and whos to say thats wrong !!??)
[Post edited 27 Oct 2015 15:23]

MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE THREAD- YOUR OPINION on 20:13 - Oct 27 with 663 viewsBarsidepete

And I thought I was annoying with my posts.

Could you post something about the U's?

I'd be ok with this thread except for the fact you Never Post Anything about the U's, "off topic." Most of us don't give a shyt about your Derby County.

After a decade, I've never understood why you are on this site. At least I put my money where my mouth is to support the U's. And pay a small fortune to fly over. I don't give a flying F about your polls, Bedding,

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE THREAD- YOUR OPINION on 22:14 - Oct 27 with 640 viewsmrhappy

Thank you

MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE THREAD- YOUR OPINION on 23:19 - Oct 27 with 629 viewsBarsidepete

MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE THREAD- YOUR OPINION on 22:14 - Oct 27 by mrhappy

Thank you

LOL.

People know where Haps and Pete come from

Nice week ahead, brother. if some don't understand the stick Pete and JR do, they just have no clue ∑:P

And you're welcome

*and I voted to be well respected whether liked or not. I'm not perfect. But I find when I visit, Colchester fans are with open arms. You lot find me annoying, but I've never felt unwelcome. Great fans and I'm a ColU fan to my bones.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2015 23:30]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE THREAD- YOUR OPINION on 09:29 - Oct 28 with 602 viewsmrhappy

Nicely put - by the way a proverb for you

'a soft answer turns away wrath!' it works lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024