Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does Rob Cowling want? 18:53 - Jan 22 with 977 viewsBarsidepete

I'm losing the plot.

I don't have a clue anymore. Does he just want to run the club into the ground?

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

What does Rob Cowling want? on 19:38 - Jan 22 with 961 viewsdurham_exile

Pete what has brought this comment.

As far as I am concerned RC wants the best for the club. We have a decent stadium, excellent training facilities at Florence Park, arguably one of the strongest squads for several years and we have for the first time in a decade an opportunity to pit our wits against a quality premier league side.

Clearly we must obtain 29 points from 19 matches but that is definitely achievable.

Whilst not everything in the garden is rosy there are far more pros than cons to consider.

RC has invested big time in our club and has brought in a decent manager in KK who has already improved the outlook of the team and has encouraged belief and the ability to maintain our league one status.

Pete, keep the faith and up the U's

Durham_exile

What does Rob Cowling want? on 19:53 - Jan 22 with 955 viewsLeadbelly

What does Rob Cowling want? on 19:38 - Jan 22 by durham_exile

Pete what has brought this comment.

As far as I am concerned RC wants the best for the club. We have a decent stadium, excellent training facilities at Florence Park, arguably one of the strongest squads for several years and we have for the first time in a decade an opportunity to pit our wits against a quality premier league side.

Clearly we must obtain 29 points from 19 matches but that is definitely achievable.

Whilst not everything in the garden is rosy there are far more pros than cons to consider.

RC has invested big time in our club and has brought in a decent manager in KK who has already improved the outlook of the team and has encouraged belief and the ability to maintain our league one status.

Pete, keep the faith and up the U's

I also wondered where this came from. Cabin fever due to the snow?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

What does Rob Cowling want? on 20:11 - Jan 22 with 943 viewsmfb_cufc

Could Pete be referring to the fact you have to buy a Chesterfield ticket if you buy a Spurs ticket online.

mfb

What does Rob Cowling want? on 20:29 - Jan 22 with 941 viewsbwildered

Clearly to stop the floating voter , who will have to pay extra . Is that fair enough ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

What does Rob Cowling want? on 21:10 - Jan 22 with 934 viewsLeadbelly

May also put off Spurs fans living locally. No obligation to attend the Chesterfield game but the extra cost would make some think.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

What does Rob Cowling want? on 21:28 - Jan 22 with 930 viewsbwildered

Might be the standard price for both for a normal PL fixture , anyone know ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

What does Rob Cowling want? on 22:08 - Jan 22 with 924 viewsthrillseeker

I cannot attend Tuesday night games but bit the bullet on cost to get my daughter and I a ticket

Had to pay £11.50 for an U11 Chesterfield ticket that is normally £3 if purchased on day or free if purchased in advance.

I think it's worth the additional cost as I a one off to attend such a high profile match
What does Rob Cowling want? on 12:32 - Jan 23 with 872 viewsjonestones

I Remember playing Tamworth at a run down layer red in front of a 1000+ fans, the state the club was in under Jonathan crisp and the membership scheme or losing 4-1 to welling away in the conference. Any of the above would warrant negative comments about ambition etc. Not sure the comments can be levelled at cowling though. The man has put his money where his mouth is. I dread to think where we would be without him. Probably where welling are now.
Login to get fewer ads

What does Rob Cowling want? on 13:52 - Jan 23 with 864 viewsFruitbat

What does Rob Cowling want? on 12:32 - Jan 23 by jonestones

I Remember playing Tamworth at a run down layer red in front of a 1000+ fans, the state the club was in under Jonathan crisp and the membership scheme or losing 4-1 to welling away in the conference. Any of the above would warrant negative comments about ambition etc. Not sure the comments can be levelled at cowling though. The man has put his money where his mouth is. I dread to think where we would be without him. Probably where welling are now.

I was at that Tamworth game and still had my old membership card in the bottom of a drawer up until a few years ago!

As for what RC wants, I guess a sold out stadium which he's got with the added bonus of shifting a few thousand extras for Chesterfield.
What does Rob Cowling want? on 10:32 - Jan 24 with 814 viewsCol_U_Chris

What does Rob Cowling want? on 13:52 - Jan 23 by Fruitbat

I was at that Tamworth game and still had my old membership card in the bottom of a drawer up until a few years ago!

As for what RC wants, I guess a sold out stadium which he's got with the added bonus of shifting a few thousand extras for Chesterfield.

I still have my membership card, I was also at that game!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024