Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wright man 08:33 - May 1 with 476 viewsbwildered

Although David Wright says reassessment will be made end of season by all at the end of the season, have the club stumbled upon the correct partnership in David Wright and Steve Ball ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

The Wright man on 09:20 - May 1 with 463 viewsLeadbelly

With the chairman's aversion to external candidates I suspect Wright/Ball combo could well be "right" as far as the club is concerned.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

The Wright man on 11:22 - May 1 with 434 viewsburnsieespana

I am just not sure antmore the right direction to go. Internal so far not cut the mustard but neither did KK in my view.
Maybe thinking a bit lateral somebody like Wright with Ball might just work. Have always had a lot of time for Wright even when he was playing for Ipswich.
The Wright man on 15:20 - May 1 with 408 viewspwrightsknees

From the reports I have read, and from the fact that, although being down to 10 men, and a goal behind, we battled on till the 8th minute of added time, and the U's played with great team spirit. That's something which has not always been evident in recent seasons.

I know it's only one match, but that happened when the season was already dead and not much to play for. Perhaps Mr. Wright has injected a spark of motivation, and "playing for the shirt". Maybe he is the "Wright" man for the job.

Let's see what happens against Rochdale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024