By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
and to abide by our
terms and conditions
The latest stories from across FansNetwork...
Vote For The Joiners As Britains Best Small Venue
- Once again Southampton's very own Joiners Arms is featured in the national music press, this time it needs your help to win the title.
Shall we take a trip?
- It's going to be another season of long journeys with just two away games that are less than an hour's drive away from.
Georgia on Brian's mind?
- Brian McDermott is set to name a Reading old-boy to the ranks of Leeds United and it isn't Ian Harte (yet!) 31-year-old Georgian centre-back Zurab Khizanishvili is available on a free after his contract with Turkish club Kayserispor expired.
Isn't it time we stopped dissin' Yeovil!
- The official Leeds website could not resist trotting out the old "Where's Yeovil?" Line as the Somerset club booked their place in next seasons Championship, Hwever shouldn't we show the folks from Huish Park at bit more respect.
If you ever needed proof Strachan would be a disaster for Leeds here it is!
- Gordon Strachan has left Ross McCormack "gutted" by omitting him from Scotland's 28-man squad to face Croatia on June 7th.
Is Diouf drinking in the last chance saloon?
- Reports from Senegal that El Hadji Diouf has been "beaten up" in a bar toilet will surely leave Brian McDermott unimpressed, if there is any truth in the rumours of course.
The Transfer Window Explained
- A quick guide to when this summers transfer window opens and just how it works as we head into what will hopefully a fruitful summer.
The Work Starts Again Now
- The players may go off for their summer breaks, but for those running a football club the work for the following season begins the moment the old season ends.
From Manny Cussin's to Salah Nooruddin!
- Bahrain based businessman Salah Nooruddin joins a long,illustrious list of Elland Road boardroom power brokers as he was named Vice Chairman on Monday and revealed as the "mystery man" who acquired a 3.3% stake in the club thus elevating Mr Nooruddin amongst the greats such as Manny Cussin's, Sam Bolton and how could we ever forget Alderman Percy Woodward?
Queens Park Rangers
Liverpool 1 - 0 Queens Park Rangers : Photo Gallery
- Pictures from Action Images at Anfield as Jamie Carragher said his farewells to Liverpool and QPR bowed out of the Premier League after two seasons.
Derby Down Under
17th April 2012 7:45pm
Please report any abuse or swearing by clicking the link within the message
You need to
to participate in Your Report
Your Report Home
Ratings Summary for the Current Season
Terms & Conditions
© FansNetwork.co.uk 2013