Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What to do about the penalty nightmare? 10:52 - Apr 22 with 1434 viewsowderrammy

Under Supermac's management our team have done well to qualify for the play offs and I say congratulations lads but as for our penalty taking, please, do me a favour. In all my years of following the Rams this is by far the worst I have ever known for misses. I am certain the manager is just as perplexed by the situation as the supporters.

I might be clutching at straws but here goes, this is my solution to Steve. Find out who is your best poker player in the squad and get him to take the penalties. You see a good poker player keeps a straight face and gives nothing away to his opponent, whereas our guys can be read by goalkeepers before they even put a boot on the ball. Next time I hope Eustace is called upon because I reckon with his passing ability and experience he would have converted on Monday.

Anyone out there got a better idea?
What to do about the penalty nightmare? on 10:59 - Apr 22 with 1428 viewspkay_brum

Why didn't Bryson take the spot-kick against Barnsley?

He's in form and had tucked one away recently in Chris Martin's absence.

Simmo needs to drill them all into an hour's practice every day, so that it becomes second nature!

We have a lot of talented players and score all varieties of goals - but penalties are certainly an Achilles heel.
What to do about the penalty nightmare? on 12:28 - Apr 25 with 1383 viewsRabbram10

No worries it will all come good in the Playoffs!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024