Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Thorne? 10:45 - Jul 11 with 6836 viewsRabbram10

Looks like there may be light at the end of the tunnel for Derby on this one?
Irvine has stated that he wants Thorne to stay but if the price is right he can go, that's another way of saying you can have him but you need to pay over the odds to get him, I say get the deal done we need him!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully we will see some developments by the end of next week on this one I would think Mac would like to have him aboard for the trip to Austria????
COYRAMS!
George Thorne? on 12:07 - Jul 17 with 6781 viewsdavram

Yep, Rabb - even better news with latest developments:

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/George-Thorne-sits-West-Bromwich-Albion-trip-USA

No chickens being counted yet, but it seems that the Rams are in there haggling....

George Thorne? on 15:54 - Jul 18 with 6749 viewsRabbram10

I hope the club go the extra mile & get this deal done?
If this deal was not to go through I feel its one the majority of Derby fans will never forgive the club for!
Surely the club know how the fans feel & if they truly care which they keep telling us they do then this deal will happen soon?
But like you say Dav, it' is Derby & I won't be counting my chickens until it's completed 110%
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 15:55]
George Thorne? on 22:35 - Jul 18 with 6728 viewspkay_brum

Fee agreed - George is (almost!) a Ram!!

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-agree-deal-West-Brom-sign-George/st

Personal terms and medical to complete - a key signing, no doubt.
George Thorne? on 08:56 - Jul 19 with 6724 viewshemingway

There seem to be several statements of serious intent this summer. Looking forward to the new season.

ranting for the greater good

George Thorne? on 11:19 - Jul 19 with 6721 viewsRabbram10

Done Deal, just as I predicted before the Trip to Austria, welcome to Derby, George!!!
George Thorne? on 11:53 - Jul 19 with 6720 viewsdavram

Yay!! Done deal, indeed. "Gorgeous George" is a RAM!

Story here:
http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/George-Thorne-completes-Derby-County-year-deal/s
George Thorne? on 19:28 - Jul 19 with 6714 viewsowderrammy

A big step in the right direction. George is a gem waiting to be cut and polished and Supermac and his team of professionals are the guys to do it.
George Thorne? on 19:58 - Jul 19 with 6713 viewsdavram

Quite so, me Owd.

I know we're fully occupied with the Rams, but it'll also be interesting to see how the new regime @ WBA fares.George has got his move and others are already unsettled, before they've kicked a ball in earnest for him.

If their late season form carries through they're in for a struggle.

We can keep an eye on how Wisdom progresses if he goes to Albion, though I'd have thought that Liverpool's somewhat dodgy defending at times last season should have given Rodgers enough of a nudge to give Andre an opportunity at Anfield.

Wonder where Pat Bamford goes from here, too, having notched a goal for the Blues at Wycombe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024