Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luck with Injuries 15:50 - Jul 24 with 2283 viewsjiggyjag

George Thorne could be out for upto 9 months, terrible news or is this going to be a season when we struggle due to our lack of depth in the squad.

I believe a team is successful if you can keep your team injury free which is why last season we were so successful, the majority of the time we had the same team week after week.

I hope this isn't a sign that this season may be different and unless we have more cover for key positions we may end up being a mid table team.

I don't know which players we are still hoping to acquire or for what position but fingers crossed we have other things in the pipeline
Luck with Injuries on 23:45 - Jul 24 with 2272 viewsRabbram10

Another Striker & a Wide player have been rumoured Jiggy but after what has happened to Thorne I would think a holding midfielder would be top of the list now, can't see Eustace playing in that role all season?
I wonder if a fit again Coutts could play the holding role or maybe this young guy Hanson will come to the rescue!!!!
It's a bad Omen losing Thorne & your right last season we got through with very few injuries, can we do it again, let's hope for the best????!!!!
Luck with Injuries on 11:30 - Jul 25 with 2256 viewsdavram

Jamie Hanson's an interesting prospect, as he's been playing the holding role in some pre-season games. Lack of experience might count against him, but we thought that initially about Will Hughes, Jeff Hendrick, etc.

Anyway, the "DO IT FOR GEORGE" campaign starts now...T-shirts, anyone?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024