Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyrus Christie. 21:03 - Aug 9 with 3723 viewsowderrammy

Have we got a genuine replacement for Andre Wisdom in this guy? I have only seen him play in one game against a very competitive Rotherham, ( who incidently were a shade unlucky not to get a point) , but I came away very impressed. He seems to be a very attacking player and unlike Andre is not afraid to rampage beyond the halfway line. We are used to Forsythe giving us width up the left but now we have additional width up the right and I feel in the coming months we will see this young man sparkle. I say thanks to our scouting system for bringing in a guy who in my opinion will be a star of the future..
Cyrus Christie. on 21:57 - Aug 9 with 3722 viewsRabbram10

I agree Owder, he looks a great prospect & like u say he defended well but was excellent & dangerous going forward, set up the winner!
I think we just edged it to be honest, Rotherham nearly got a point but that's what defenders & goalkeepers r there for to try & keep clean sheets & today they did that well, you always need a bit of luck?
Thought Hughes was doing well until he hurt his neck by all accounts hopefully nothing too serious, too early to judge the Omar guy but I think Best looks interesting when he's fully fit?
I still think we need another CH & a bit more pace out wide going forward, I think Mac will address these two areas very soon?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024