Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defensive Midfield 01:56 - Aug 21 with 3668 viewsramdanj

Should we employ Mascarell as a CDM or persist with Hughes?

Or should Macca think about a change of formation?

Thoughts!?

Allons-y!

Defensive Midfield on 01:58 - Aug 21 with 3667 viewsWanChopeTwoChop

If Stevie Mc wants to play this formation - I think we should definitely try out Mascarell as he looked good against Wednesday.

Btw what is wrong with Eustace - is he injured - as really he should be given first chance as he was doing well until Thorne slipped in....?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 1:59]
Defensive Midfield on 04:15 - Aug 21 with 3659 views1960Ram

I think Eustace should get a look. I was surprised he got a new contract, but that was when we had Thorne to look forward to.
Defensive Midfield on 06:04 - Aug 21 with 3647 viewsramdanj

Agreed - I would like to see Eustace in - at least for a few matches to settle things a bit and get the team rolling. But at the same time maybe Mascarell can do what Thorne did if given the chance.

Would like to see Hughes tearing teams apart rather than trying to shut them down!

Allons-y!

Defensive Midfield on 15:04 - Aug 21 with 3624 viewsRabbram10

Hughes is wasted at DM, in the past Hughes, Hendrick & Bryson doesn't work, didn't work for Clough & it doesn't work now either!
Without going into a rant, I'm disappointed with the lack of 1st team additions so far, we are clearly 2/3 players short of a good championship squad?
I know we pushed the boat out to get Thorne & well done for that but Christie who seems to be a good addition & Mascarell on loan r the only other additions we have made, the rest are U21 development players who hopefully will come good but we need to look to the present to improve the team now!
We badly need a good CH, Wide frontman with good pace & possibly another Striker to replace Sammon & Bennett?
Hopefully Mascarell will come good & fill George Thrones position, here hoping???!!!
Thoughts?
Defensive Midfield on 11:21 - Aug 22 with 3590 viewsjiggyjag

It does concern me when Hughes was given the roll, surely it isn't going to help his development nor the teams to be playing in a position which doesn't utilise his full potential.

Would Gerrard of been the player he is now if he was playing a defensive roll instead of an attacking midfielder, I doubt it.

Hughes gives us far more further up the pitch, so play him ware he can benefit the side more and also chip in with key goals.

It has only been 3 games but we do need to improve the squad and also start playing players in the positions they are comfortable in.

Mac and the players will produce the goods and maybe because of last season expectations levels are still too high and a little unrealistic.

If you compare Leicester's squad last season they were head and shoulders above any other team and rightly won the league.

I'm afraid this is something I cannot say about my beloved Rams
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024