Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Shotton 01:03 - Aug 27 with 3551 viewsowderrammy

A powerful player, quick, strong in the tackle and with good ball control. As with Christie he has an urge to raid and cross the ball well, add to that his long range throw ins that give Derby an extra dimension and I have to say I like. With players of his and Christies ability coming in I can only say yes, Derby County are on the up.
Ryan Shotton on 01:01 - Aug 28 with 3522 viewsramdanj

And after seeing Calero and the rumoured pending signing of Ibe from Liverpool..... the squad will be brimming with talent and more importantly quality cover.

Whitbread's dominant performance vs. Charlton also deserves a mention. He looks hungry to keep his name in the mix.

Good problems to have!

Allons-y!

Ryan Shotton on 22:29 - Aug 28 with 3501 views1960Ram

For me, the Shotton signing is an odd one. We've just signed Christie, and have Freeman and Whitbread as backup. Shotton is a luxury we would not have permitted ourselves a while back. Nice to have, though.

Incidentally, I've been trying to think: who was the last player before Shotton that the Rams signed from Stoke? We are close by geographically, and have never been far above or below them, but I'm struggling to think of another player we've ever signed from Stoke.
Ryan Shotton on 04:13 - Sep 5 with 3415 viewsWanChopeTwoChop

Well if you count loan signings the last by my reckoning was Michael Tonge.
18 games in 2010. Can't remember but I think we tried to take him permanently at one stage - or at least fans definitely wanted him... wages were probably more than 10 pounds a week, so at the time would have put us out of the running for him! ;0)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024