Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bogey Teams. 14:45 - Sep 2 with 3390 viewsowderrammy

Derby seem to have a extraordinarily long list of Championship bogey teams, in fact more than most I would say. Consider the following :- Ipswich, Middlesboro, Reading, Norwich, Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves for starters. Their supporters must chant "can we play you every week" when our team appear as their next fixture. Is this bogey thing luck, coincidence, or plain old fashioned fate, wish I knew, anyone out there got the answer?
The reason I've posted this theme is because of the impending cup match with Reading who I fancy we can beat and redress the balance a little.
Bogey Teams. on 12:53 - Sep 3 with 3357 viewsRabbram10

You could add Birmingham to that list as well Owder!
I have just listened to Sam Rush on YouTube & it looks like our Transfer business is done until January?
I was hoping for a replacement for Hendrick who could be out for months, but it doesn't sound like that's going to happen so somebody out of the U21 team will hopefully step up to the plate & there seems to be some very good younsters amongst them or maybe even Shotton could play in Midfield?
Hughes & Bryson dosent work for me with Eustace as DM?
Bogey Teams. on 05:05 - Sep 4 with 3340 views1960Ram

With all of those bogey teams, how will the Rams ever get a point? We need to play Forest every week.

All those decades ago when I first started watching the Rams, one of my first games was a 3-2 defeat against Charlton at the Baseball ground. I remember reading - funny how some things stay with you - in the DET that Charlton were our bogey team. One of my earliest Rams memories.
Bogey Teams. on 04:16 - Sep 5 with 3318 viewsWanChopeTwoChop

Well hopefully as we improve - the bogey teams will lessen. If we cant strike Bolton from that list this season - we never will! :)

As for Hendrick it looks like he will be back in a couple of weeks - so that one should be ok. McClaren said Shotton could slot in if need be too.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 4:17]
Bogey Teams. on 14:47 - Sep 9 with 3269 viewsFoggy

Bogey Teams. on 05:05 - Sep 4 by 1960Ram

With all of those bogey teams, how will the Rams ever get a point? We need to play Forest every week.

All those decades ago when I first started watching the Rams, one of my first games was a 3-2 defeat against Charlton at the Baseball ground. I remember reading - funny how some things stay with you - in the DET that Charlton were our bogey team. One of my earliest Rams memories.

Your gonna get battered this weekend. Your playing a totally different team to the reserve one you played last time when injuries got us well short.
Bogey Teams. on 15:18 - Sep 10 with 3247 viewsowderrammy

As your name suggests you are a little bit dim, or should I say as a Forest supporter you can't see the wood for the trees.
Bogey Teams. on 05:49 - Sep 11 with 3230 viewsramdanj

Isn't it funny how they pop up on our sites from time to time spouting their superiority .... but only when things are going well for them! :) lol.

I couldn't think of anything more dreary than logging onto a Forest site to ramble about the Rams.

Inferiority complex much! :)

COYR!!

Allons-y!

Bogey Teams. on 15:10 - Sep 11 with 3214 viewsowderrammy

your comments are spot on Ramdanj and he wont be on next week because we will beat them again. Sorry Fuggy, the fact you rarely beat us means you are excluded from these posts so go away and talk to some trees in a wood. Lol!
Bogey Teams. on 17:21 - Sep 11 with 3210 viewsRabbram10

Bogey Teams. on 15:10 - Sep 11 by owderrammy

your comments are spot on Ramdanj and he wont be on next week because we will beat them again. Sorry Fuggy, the fact you rarely beat us means you are excluded from these posts so go away and talk to some trees in a wood. Lol!

Last of the Summer Wine Springs to Mind lol
Login to get fewer ads

Bogey Teams. on 14:32 - Sep 16 with 3166 viewsowderrammy

Where are you Forest Foggy? To use your vernacular from your last post you are WELL missing.
Bogey Teams. on 00:37 - Sep 17 with 3157 viewsramdanj

Wow what a shock he didn't return.

The Brian Clough trophy stays safe at Derby!! lol.

Most of them were carrying on like they won - but once again they couldnt beat 10 men ;0) lol.

Allons-y!

Bogey Teams. on 17:14 - Sep 18 with 3128 viewsowderrammy

Well the bogey has been well and truly laid at Blackburn. I named 7 in my first post so I look forward to laying 2 more bogeys with Reading and Bolton soon.

Now a special thank you to our first team. I backed you at 13/8 and won £40. Please lads.......no begging letters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024