Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes or no Steve? 15:31 - Apr 5 with 5208 viewsowderrammy

As with politicians you know when a person will not give a straight yes or no to a question they are avoiding giving an answer. My opinion for a long time has been yes he is leaving.
Yes or no Steve? on 15:31 - Apr 6 with 5188 views1960Ram

Steve's stock has to have fallen in the last few weeks, though. His options may not be what they were.
Yes or no Steve? on 17:45 - Apr 23 with 5119 viewsowderrammy

As I said earlier avoiding a straight yes or no tells me he is going and maybe the decision was agreed around January last. If anyone disagrees ask yourselves this, why are Derby out there fishing?
Yes or no Steve? on 05:12 - May 5 with 5066 views1960Ram

So Steve has finally admitted it: he will be at Derby next season.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Steve-McClaren-stay-Rams-head-coach
Yes or no Steve? on 14:12 - May 20 with 4962 viewsowderrammy

Told you so.
Yes or no Steve? on 22:08 - May 21 with 4933 viewsowderrammy

When a manager will not give commitment to a club the sack is inevitable......and justified. No doubt he will get good severance pay before going to Newcastle. The old saying awash with dosh seems appropriate for McClaren in this instance so no tears from me.
Yes or no Steve? on 03:35 - May 22 with 4928 views1960Ram

You're right, Owderrammy, but its too bad it had to end this way. This is approaching a farce.
Yes or no Steve? on 23:08 - May 25 with 4871 viewsowderrammy

Yes 1960 it has descended into a farce. I remember the awful defence we had in the Harry Storer days and the time we dropped into the old 3rd division when non-league Boston United knocked 6 goals past us at home in the FA Cup but I tell you in the second half of last season we gave the worst defensive displays I have ever seen. The only explanation I can give is that McClaren must have lost the dressing room.
Yes or no Steve? on 05:32 - May 26 with 4859 views1960Ram

The DET is reporting that Steve Mac has bee sacked. So, it looks as though the saga is drawing to a close.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Steve-McClaren-sacked-Rams/story-26
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024