Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement leaving? 20:56 - Feb 7 with 5108 viewsowderrammy

Rumours in todays press suggest PC may move to Bayern as the number two. With ex managers such as Moles, Pearson, and Brendan Rogers on the loose who would you fancy to take over if the event happens.
Paul Clement leaving? on 05:55 - Feb 8 with 5103 views1960Ram

If Clement is sacked by the Rams, is what I read. Will he be sacked? If we don't beat MK Dons, the ice could be getting thin under PC's feet.

I'll wait until he is gone before deciding.
Paul Clement leaving? on 19:45 - Feb 8 with 5075 viewsowderrammy

It seems my original post was timed to perfection so was it a lucky guess........no.......and why......well like you 1960 I thought that anything but a win against MK Dons would see him leave because whatever your qualifications football is a results game. You may have read an earlier post of mine when I criticised PC for not picking his strongest side against Leeds because if he had, instead of trying to give everyone game time, we would be on 53 points and not 51 as now. I always thought his appointment had an element of chance about it and as for being sad........do me a favour the guy is on £30000 a week.
As I wrote earlier any one from Moyles, Pearson, or Rogers would do for me, and as for the Birmingham manager forget it, I was close enough to see his sneering looks and mouthing at the Derby crowd when that third goal went in. He seems to have a personal problem with our club.
The big question for me is how we spent 25 million to get where we are and Leicester only spent 22.5 million to get where they are.
Paul Clement leaving? on 03:44 - Feb 9 with 5041 viewsKeef

Either you can see into the future owderrammy, or you have good inside info. First I heard about it was you on this forum, then about half an hour later on East Midlands Today. Hmmmm.
Paul Clement leaving? on 04:22 - Feb 9 with 5037 views1960Ram

Looks like Darren Wassall until the end of the season.
Paul Clement leaving? on 13:10 - Feb 9 with 5023 viewsowderrammy

Replying to Keef all I can add is whilst hindsight may be a wonderful thing foresight is an even more wonderful thing because from the moment PC came onto Radio Derby and pronounced Awful, Awful, Awful, I saw the end in sight because he and Mel Morris were obviously at it.
As for Mel he is obviously a full-on astute businessman and before he invests gets the best information available, for instance before buying a property he would get a full building survey etc., however when he took on Derby he appears not to have made an holistic assessment of what it takes to get promoted in the Championship. I am certain if he had consulted old sages who had been there and done it such as Harry Redknapp, Graham Taylor and maybe others they would have come out with only one buzzword............EXPERIENCE.
Paul Clement leaving? on 03:47 - Feb 11 with 4989 views1960Ram

Do we think Wassall will remain until the end of the season, as stated by the club, or wil somebody else be brought in before that?
Paul Clement leaving? on 10:53 - Feb 11 with 4975 viewsowderrammy

Wassall is embedded and will stay and Pearson will arrive eventually 1960.
Paul Clement leaving? on 12:20 - Feb 14 with 4938 viewsowderrammy

Rumours oh those rumours. Not again.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement leaving? on 19:35 - Mar 14 with 4800 viewsowderrammy

My Feb 9th post seems to have hit the button regarding Harry folks. I can only hope he gives Darren the necessary advice to see us through.................fingers crossed.
Paul Clement leaving? on 21:26 - Mar 16 with 4770 views1960Ram

It seems to me that the arrival of Harry Redknapp is an admission by the powers that be that the appointment of Paul Clement was a mistake.
Paul Clement leaving? on 21:55 - Mar 16 with 4768 viewsowderrammy

And with everything manager wise that has happened this season even Harry is a bit of a gamble.
Paul Clement leaving? on 04:49 - Mar 19 with 4754 views1960Ram

Absolutely. But then all managers and head coaches are a gamble, really. Paul Clement certainly was, and so was Darren Wassall. Nigel Clough and Steve McClaren much less so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024