Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great Win, Goals Galore & Off To Wembley!! Thoughts? 01:47 - May 12 with 2174 viewsramdanj

Well what a great way to go through to the final!

What did everyone think of the goal fest demolition of Brighton?

Who do you prefer in the final?

And.... most importantly..... will we win promotion!?

Allons-y!

Great Win, Goals Galore & Off To Wembley!! Thoughts? on 07:40 - May 12 with 2173 viewsRabbram10

I don't think it will matter who we get in the Final, both them other two teams are stone wallers & will try to stop us playing our brand of exciting football, but I think if the players don't freeze on the day we will be the team to beat?
Job only half done but go on ye Rams!
In saying that I hope it's Wigan cause we will then be allocated 47000+ Tickets only 37000 if it's QPR?
Great Win, Goals Galore & Off To Wembley!! Thoughts? on 14:46 - May 13 with 2138 viewsdavram

Yeh - it seems that the floating London prawn sandwich brigade will somehow get 10,000 "extra" tickets for their bankrupt "local" team because QPR have now scraped in.

I wonder how many of those will actually be paying for their tickets, as football supporters - mind you, those armchair fans won't sing as loud as the loyal Rams!

[Post edited 13 May 2014 14:48]
Great Win, Goals Galore & Off To Wembley!! Thoughts? on 14:57 - May 13 with 2133 viewsRabbram10

The pressure is 100% on QPR, if they don't go up Administration can't be far away, paying players stupid money, high transfer fees & Harry Redknapp etc etc etc?
If The Rams Players can handle the occasion, give there all & play the way we know they can, you can't ask for anymore than that, what ever will be will be!!!!!
Great Win, Goals Galore & Off To Wembley!! Thoughts? on 16:43 - May 13 with 2118 viewsowderrammy

Yes guys this current team is far superior to Billy's Wembley team who won because WBA where abysmal in front of goal. How we can be quoted as second favourites is ridiculous. Watch us go and demolish QPR. Up the rams!
Great Win, Goals Galore & Off To Wembley!! Thoughts? on 18:09 - May 14 with 2087 viewsdavram

The Rams have also earned the right to wear the famous B+W strip at Wembley:

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-wear-home-kit-Championship-play/sto

QPR are playing in their home city, but 37,000+ Rams fans will make our lads feel at home!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024