Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 1 financial rules? 07:44 - Apr 16 with 1885 viewsHammersmithR

I know it was mentioned somewhere before. I can’t find the link. In short what are we allowed to do next season? Can the owners clear the debt and put more money into the squad? From the current playing squad if they all go in the summer I won’t miss any of them. Obviously we will be stuck with some of them who still have a contract.
League 1 financial rules? on 07:56 - Apr 16 with 1819 viewsDejR_vu

Does it matter? Whatever this lot decide they’ll get it wrong; may as well chuck a pile of money in the corner and set light to it.

This club is only going one way. If we get out of League 1 it won’t be by promotion. Never in my worst nightmares did I envisage Brentford and Fulham in the Premier League and us in L1 / L2.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

League 1 financial rules? on 08:18 - Apr 16 with 1758 viewsdmm

Here's a link to a summary of the EFL's new financial rules for L1 and L2 https://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/scmp.php It appears club owners will be able to spend more without the restrictions applied in the Championship.

However, the links to the EFL's site in this information don't turn up any meaningful confirmation so this may not be the final EFL position.
League 1 financial rules? on 08:19 - Apr 16 with 1754 viewscolinallcars

There was a list posted about the current players' contracts fairly recently. I'd be grateful if someone could find it and repost.
League 1 financial rules? on 08:28 - Apr 16 with 1718 viewsdmm

Contracts by Gloucs_R 30 Jan 2023 9:52
Who is out of contact in the summer?

Is there a list somewhere.

League 1 financial rules? on 08:35 - Apr 16 with 1706 viewscolinallcars

League 1 financial rules? on 08:28 - Apr 16 by dmm

Contracts by Gloucs_R 30 Jan 2023 9:52
Who is out of contact in the summer?

Is there a list somewhere.

Thanks DM
League 1 financial rules? on 09:54 - Apr 16 with 1564 viewsPlanetHonneywood

League 1 financial rules? on 08:19 - Apr 16 by colinallcars

There was a list posted about the current players' contracts fairly recently. I'd be grateful if someone could find it and repost.

Are you planning a takeover or to deliver some well targeted fact based abuse on Wednesday?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

League 1 financial rules? on 11:52 - Apr 16 with 1452 viewscolinallcars

League 1 financial rules? on 09:54 - Apr 16 by PlanetHonneywood

Are you planning a takeover or to deliver some well targeted fact based abuse on Wednesday?

Neither !
I was rather hoping that a goodly number might be out of contract.
Picture it, er if you will, turning up at LR in early August for our first home game v Morecombe to see all the same fainthearts in the team minus of course, the loanees.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 12:00]
League 1 financial rules? on 12:05 - Apr 16 with 1413 viewsstevec

Basically the rules in League One will flush out once and for all where the Board stand with this club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024