Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR fan here in peace re NW 15:20 - Feb 18 with 2476 viewsbosh67

Great move for you guys today getting Neil Warnock in. Did wonders for us when we looked dead and buried in the Championship. Had to cope with impossible owners and very little money, but installed a never say die attitude into the team very quickly. He struggled a bit in the Prem with us, partly because of little money again, change of owners and a little bit caught out tactically in a few games. BUT - he is a great manager and a great motivator and he will add stability to the club and probably bring in a few good loans as well, given the chance. He will, backed properly get you back into the Prem next season, no problem. That's what he does. So, considering that we at QPR are struggling to stay in the Prem, all I can do is wish you the best with Neil at the helm. He's a top bloke, top coach and he will win you a lot of games. All the best from the Rs.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR fan here in peace re NW on 11:05 - Feb 19 with 2456 viewsTimWhelan

Many thanks for that. Most Leeds fans have disliked him until now for his, shall we say, abrasive attitude, but I've always had a sneaky regard for him and I thought he was a little bit unlucky to be sacked by QPR.

If he's good at working with difficult owners and little money he's the ideal canditate for managing under Ken Bates! The trouble is that Bates is insisting on paying players a pittance while investing in dodgy property schemes, so our best players have left over the last 12 months and the manager has been undermined.

But I still think that Warnock is a great choice and if anyone can get us out of this division in the present circumstances then he can.
QPR fan here in peace re NW on 19:45 - Mar 2 with 2420 viewsphomem

if anyone can colin can!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024