Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking more likely now EPL 16:58 - May 11 with 510 viewsKeithHaynes

Luton will have to turn round a thirteen goal difference on the last game of the season.
Burnley gone.
Sheffield United gone.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Looking more likely now EPL on 17:07 - May 11 with 498 viewsraynor94

Same 3 coming back down, who will be favourites to go back up, it's becoming a trend

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Looking more likely now EPL on 17:21 - May 11 with 469 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Thank goodness for Ipswich. We could easily have ended up with the same Championship as last season next season.

It's all getting a bit dull.
Looking more likely now EPL on 17:24 - May 11 with 459 viewsWhiterockin

Looking more likely now EPL on 17:21 - May 11 by JumpingJackFlash

Thank goodness for Ipswich. We could easily have ended up with the same Championship as last season next season.

It's all getting a bit dull.

Don't write off Norwich and West Brom. The last three to come down, one are up possibly two but definitely not three.
Looking more likely now EPL on 18:13 - May 11 with 408 viewsmax936

I watched the WHU v Luton town and Luton should have been two up at H/T that cost them big time in that 2nd half.
Forest 3pts ahead and are all square at 1-1 against Chelsea, they get a point tonight and Luton are confirmed as relegated.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Looking more likely now EPL on 18:16 - May 11 with 401 viewsmax936

Looking more likely now EPL on 17:07 - May 11 by raynor94

Same 3 coming back down, who will be favourites to go back up, it's becoming a trend

In it just, the the clubs coming down are way better off financially than most of the teams in the championship and can afford to hold on to most if not all of their players, the likes of us are gonna struggle to compete.

Looking more likely now EPL on 18:18 - May 11 with 383 viewsWhiterockin

Looking more likely now EPL on 18:16 - May 11 by max936

In it just, the the clubs coming down are way better off financially than most of the teams in the championship and can afford to hold on to most if not all of their players, the likes of us are gonna struggle to compete.

We had our chance but didn't take it. We should have been more committed as a club.
Looking more likely now EPL on 18:21 - May 11 with 364 viewsmax936

Looking more likely now EPL on 18:18 - May 11 by Whiterockin

We had our chance but didn't take it. We should have been more committed as a club.

Blame the ownership for that Whitey and probably Jenkins's panic buys like Clucas etc.

Looking more likely now EPL on 18:22 - May 11 with 358 viewsWhiterockin

Looking more likely now EPL on 18:21 - May 11 by max936

Blame the ownership for that Whitey and probably Jenkins's panic buys like Clucas etc.

Next level.
Login to get fewer ads

Looking more likely now EPL on 18:31 - May 11 with 337 viewsmajorraglan

Looking more likely now EPL on 17:07 - May 11 by raynor94

I agree with you, I think the current bottom three won’t change.

Luton have surprised me, I thought they’d have been a decent shout for one of the lowest points total ever, but what do I know……..

As things stand, I think Luton will be top two. Looking at their transfer business it appears they’ve “only” spent around £25m, so if they’ve been thrifty and have cash in the bank it’s entirely possible they could keep most of the squad together and be very competitive. Burnley have spent big, but I dare say they’ll have learned from their last relegation and they ripped the league up last year so will be there or there abouts, my third team would probably be Southampton as I don’t think they’re going up this year,
Looking more likely now EPL on 18:33 - May 11 with 331 viewsmax936

Looking more likely now EPL on 18:22 - May 11 by Whiterockin

Next level.

He was talking about the water level in the Tawe, mun!

Looking more likely now EPL on 19:32 - May 11 with 277 viewsmax936

Gibbs White is a player, looks to good for Forest to me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024