By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
and to abide by our
terms and conditions
The latest stories from across FansNetwork...
Andy Carroll Pulls Out Could Lambert Be Drafted For England ?
- Andy Carroll has pulled out of the England squad due to injury, could this be Rickie Lamberts chance ?
McMenemy Honoured By The League Managers Association
- Ex Saints manager Lawrie McMenemy has been rewarded for his service to football management by the League Managers Association.
Queens Park Rangers
Still just a potato â€“ full match report
- QPR slipped quietly to a twenty first and final defeat of a dreadful 2012/13 season at Liverpool on Sunday with Michael Harriman putting his team mates to shame on a first Premier League start.
Vote For The Joiners As Britains Best Small Venue
- Once again Southampton's very own Joiners Arms is featured in the national music press, this time it needs your help to win the title.
Shall we take a trip?
- It's going to be another season of long journeys with just two away games that are less than an hour's drive away from.
Georgia on Brian's mind?
- Brian McDermott is set to name a Reading old-boy to the ranks of Leeds United and it isn't Ian Harte (yet!) 31-year-old Georgian centre-back Zurab Khizanishvili is available on a free after his contract with Turkish club Kayserispor expired.
Isn't it time we stopped dissin' Yeovil!
- The official Leeds website could not resist trotting out the old "Where's Yeovil?" Line as the Somerset club booked their place in next seasons Championship, Hwever shouldn't we show the folks from Huish Park at bit more respect.
If you ever needed proof Strachan would be a disaster for Leeds here it is!
- Gordon Strachan has left Ross McCormack "gutted" by omitting him from Scotland's 28-man squad to face Croatia on June 7th.
Is Diouf drinking in the last chance saloon?
- Reports from Senegal that El Hadji Diouf has been "beaten up" in a bar toilet will surely leave Brian McDermott unimpressed, if there is any truth in the rumours of course.
The Transfer Window Explained
- A quick guide to when this summers transfer window opens and just how it works as we head into what will hopefully a fruitful summer.
Norwich City 2 - 2 Coventry City : Have Your Say and Rate the Players
- What are your Player Ratings and Reports for the match against Coventry City? |
Oh NOT To Be A QPR Fan
- The Sword of Damacles hangs by a single hair of a horse's tail according to the Greek legend |
Cardiff Manager Dave Jones Tries Mind Games
- The coming Bank Holiday Monday fixtures couldn't have been scripted better all those months ago last year, but they have certainly produced an entertainment factor that will draw interest from just about the whole football scene in England, and Wales for those that follow the round ball version of football. |
The Passion Of The Derby Victory As Shared With Armchair Supporters
- For most Norwich City supporters, things have never been so good at Carrow Road as it is of late |
What Next For Norwich City Players
- As the season sits in the penultimate week of the 2010-11 season, how many Norwich City players must be wondering what the summer will bring?
Table Mode - Expanded
Table Mode - Collapsed View
Thread Mode - by Post Date
Thread Mode - by Last Reply
Refresh Board - Every Minute
Refresh Board - Every 5 Minutes
Post new thread
does anyone post here
on 11:54 - Oct 18
21:07 - May 14
on 21:27 - Dec 21
I generally find rumours around the internet, some of them clearly wil
12:04 - Mar 17
Diamonds Trump Cards?
on 00:41 - Oct 25
Paul Lambert favours the diamond formation and plays it almost without
on 14:42 - Oct 18
Hi everyone. This is the place to say hello and hopefully get to know
Terms & Conditions
© FansNetwork.co.uk 2013