Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game 15:01 - Aug 13 with 4173 viewsjackharris

We are seeded and we are ball 21. We can't play Cardiff.

http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/news/article/20140813r2drawdetailsrp-1825941.aspx
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 15:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 15:07 - Aug 13 with 2863 viewsjackharris

Who do you fancy..?

Birmingham City
Bradford City
Brentford
Burton Albion
Charlton Athletic
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Gillingham
Huddersfield Town
Leyton Orient
Millwall
Milton Keynes Dons
Northampton Town
Oxford United
Port Vale
Portsmouth
Preston North End
Rotherham United
Scunthorpe United
Shrewsbury Town
Swindon Town
Walsall
Sheffield United / Mansfield Town Sheffield Wednesday or Coventry City**

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 15:15 - Aug 13 with 2836 viewsC_jack

Swindon/Oxford away.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 15:18 - Aug 13 with 2832 viewsjackharris

Portsmouth at home would be quite good. They would bring a good following.

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 15:22 - Aug 13 with 2812 viewsTheFranchise

I wouldn't mind a crack at taking our trophy back.
Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 15:27 - Aug 13 with 2797 viewsC_jack

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 15:22 - Aug 13 by TheFranchise

I wouldn't mind a crack at taking our trophy back.

We'd have to play in Europe again then mun, imagine the misery that would cause.

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 15:35 - Aug 13 with 2771 viewsJBT95

Was gutted Newport County and Bristol City got knocked out last night, would have been a good away at either.
Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 16:08 - Aug 13 with 2677 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I was going to say play the fringe players but then realised we haven't got any !

I mean play the Under 21's
Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 16:12 - Aug 13 with 2663 viewsPlazex

I hope we have Birmingham, but home this time. A game against millwall would be good too

Poll: Where will we finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 16:31 - Aug 13 with 2610 viewsEdmundo

Pompey home or away, if not Swindon or someone else within a couple of hrs.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 16:47 - Aug 13 with 2576 viewsJackFish

Hoping for Burton, Crawley or Rotherham away.
Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 16:52 - Aug 13 with 2559 viewsQuakerJack

Preston please, can go stay with my sis and see my new baby niece and combine it with a Swans away day.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 16:57 - Aug 13 with 2539 viewsAquinas

Any London away game please.

Please not Shrewsbury away, I still have nightmares from last time I went up there in the cup.
Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 17:04 - Aug 13 with 2513 viewskarnataka

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 16:57 - Aug 13 by Aquinas

Any London away game please.

Please not Shrewsbury away, I still have nightmares from last time I went up there in the cup.

Well, I was at that one too and we owe Shrewsbury for all that misery and I'd be quite happy if we could lay that ghost to rest.
Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 17:25 - Aug 13 with 2480 viewsphact0rri

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 15:35 - Aug 13 by JBT95

Was gutted Newport County and Bristol City got knocked out last night, would have been a good away at either.

Yeah, I was hoping for some giant killing with the Newport County and reading match.. hope they have a strong season down in league 2.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 18:31 - Aug 13 with 2376 viewsJBT95

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 17:04 - Aug 13 by karnataka

Well, I was at that one too and we owe Shrewsbury for all that misery and I'd be quite happy if we could lay that ghost to rest.

Chanting 'we are premier league' at them when we went 1-0 up thanks to that own goal came back and bit us in the backside definitely!
Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 18:39 - Aug 13 with 2351 viewsDrizzy

Scunthorpe home.

Did we ever get them back after that horrow show in this competition a few years ago? The one where we had 6 players on the pitch or something? Would love to d*ck them, petty as it is.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 19:10 - Aug 13 with 2302 viewsexiledclaseboy

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 18:39 - Aug 13 by Drizzy

Scunthorpe home.

Did we ever get them back after that horrow show in this competition a few years ago? The one where we had 6 players on the pitch or something? Would love to d*ck them, petty as it is.

Was that the League Cup? I thought it was the Autoglass (or whatever it was called then)?I have a terrible memory for these things though. Crazy game.

Poll: Tory leader

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 19:18 - Aug 13 with 2274 viewsDrizzy

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 19:10 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Was that the League Cup? I thought it was the Autoglass (or whatever it was called then)?I have a terrible memory for these things though. Crazy game.

It was the League Cup, Sousa was manager at the time.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 19:20 - Aug 13 with 2266 viewsNeath_Jack

Hope we have a good crack at winning this again. Could do with another few european away days next year.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 19:24 - Aug 13 with 2260 viewslibertyjack22

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 18:39 - Aug 13 by Drizzy

Scunthorpe home.

Besian (rip) was injured in the last minutes but the ref made him stay on or the game would have been abandoned had he gone off......crazy game

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 19:25 - Aug 13 with 2259 viewscrackerjack

The Cobblers at home...... I still bear a grudge!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 19:59 - Aug 13 with 2185 viewsC_jack

I really really hope at least one dull t**t is standing outside the Ricoh wondering where the f**k everyone is

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 20:07 - Aug 13 with 2148 viewsswanduck

I would like Pompey as well.
Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 20:09 - Aug 13 with 2139 viewsreddythered

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 19:59 - Aug 13 by C_jack

I really really hope at least one dull t**t is standing outside the Ricoh wondering where the f**k everyone is

Not missing much of a game if they do, it's like a training session for our reserves.

When even I've little clue as to who Jazzi Barnum-Bobb is, we've put out a vastly weakened lineup.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Capital One Cup Draw tonight after the Coventry v Cardiff Game on 20:13 - Aug 13 with 2130 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where the f*ck is this game being played? And why is there nobody there apart from a few Vermin mouthbreathers?

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024