Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? 21:55 - Aug 26 with 2309 viewskysersosaqpr

Sort of puts the reaction of our loss to Spuds into perspective. These things happen. Put that
loss behind us, stop talking about replacing managers 2 games into the season, and hang on tight for the ride. Proportionally, I reckon we are in a better place than ManUre.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 21:58 - Aug 26 with 2283 viewsJuzzie

I'd rather lose at MK dons as it's not league points dropped
Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 21:58 - Aug 26 with 2274 viewsHollowayRanger

depends on how many burton beat us by!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 21:58 - Aug 26 with 2267 viewsbosh67

Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 21:58 - Aug 26 by Juzzie

I'd rather lose at MK dons as it's not league points dropped

But Man U going there and losing 4-0 is hugely embarrassing.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 22:01 - Aug 26 with 2252 viewsJuzzie

Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 21:58 - Aug 26 by bosh67

But Man U going there and losing 4-0 is hugely embarrassing.

Yup! Way, way more embarrassing than us losing there 4-0.

Oh sweet joy.
Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 22:11 - Aug 26 with 2214 viewsClive_Anderson

I'd rather lose 4-0 to one or the other, but not both like we actually did.
Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 22:29 - Aug 26 with 2169 viewsderbyhoop

Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 22:11 - Aug 26 by Clive_Anderson

I'd rather lose 4-0 to one or the other, but not both like we actually did.

We were 4-0 down to MK but we, at least, pulled 2 back.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 22:29 - Aug 26 with 2168 viewsdavman

Reaction

MK Dons 4-0 Man Utd

Posted at 22:02
Edin Dzeko

Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko: Hahahaha.

Me not laughing yet though; Burton are likely to do something similar to us if Harry takes this as seriously as he usually does and persists with a formation that none of the players are familiar with.

Anyone know if the U21 and the U18s are playing three at the back?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 22:32 - Aug 26 with 2152 viewsdavman

...and of course, we all know that United WILL get it together at some stage; wonder when that will be; September 14th anyone????

You gotta love this BigMoneyLeague (TM) we're in, don'tcha????!!!!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 22:33 - Aug 26 with 2149 viewsClive_Anderson

Would you rather lose 0-4 to MK Dons or Spuds? on 22:29 - Aug 26 by derbyhoop

We were 4-0 down to MK but we, at least, pulled 2 back.

Shit you're right, I was probably so angry that I lost consciousness when we were 4-0 down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024