Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. 14:38 - Aug 5 with 3986 viewsItchySphincter

Commie rally in Merthyr.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 15:07 - Aug 5 with 2082 viewsItchySphincter

He even broke in to an impromptu chorus of 'The Red Flag'. Lol.

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 15:09 - Aug 5 with 2081 viewsLohengrin

There's never a suicide bomber around when you need one.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 15:11 - Aug 5 with 2074 viewsItchySphincter

He's on his way to Swansea!

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 15:16 - Aug 5 with 2070 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 15:11 - Aug 5 by ItchySphincter

I haven't long come from town, the place is crawling with vulgar simpletons and swarthy, filthy-looking beggars. I did initially think it was the inevitable, combined result of the Comprehensive education system and our City of Sanctuary status but thinking about it again it could be Corbyn's audience starting to assemble?

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 15:19 - Aug 5 with 2058 viewsskippyjack

Jeriatric Corbyn is off.. feeding his entourage bread and water, while he dines on top notch nonchalance.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:13 - Aug 5 with 2008 viewsPrivate_Partz

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 15:09 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

There's never a suicide bomber around when you need one.

I know you were only joking but that it is in very poor taste nonetheless.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:15 - Aug 5 with 2000 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:13 - Aug 5 by Private_Partz

I know you were only joking but that it is in very poor taste nonetheless.

Very silly. If there was a suicide bomber there he'd have been too busy applauding to pull the cord.

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:16 - Aug 5 with 1996 viewsPrivate_Partz

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 15:16 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

I haven't long come from town, the place is crawling with vulgar simpletons and swarthy, filthy-looking beggars. I did initially think it was the inevitable, combined result of the Comprehensive education system and our City of Sanctuary status but thinking about it again it could be Corbyn's audience starting to assemble?

It is more likely caused by a lack of decent jobs resulting from a Tory Governmant and a Welsh Labour Party that could not give a flying one about anything outside of the SE.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:17 - Aug 5 with 1986 viewsPrivate_Partz

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:15 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

Very silly. If there was a suicide bomber there he'd have been too busy applauding to pull the cord.

Poor taste X 2

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:18 - Aug 5 with 1985 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It could be a lot worse

That Smith guy could be down here

You know ,the other one .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:19 - Aug 5 with 1982 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:17 - Aug 5 by Private_Partz

Poor taste X 2

I'm on something of a roll.

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:21 - Aug 5 with 1971 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:16 - Aug 5 by Private_Partz

It is more likely caused by a lack of decent jobs resulting from a Tory Governmant and a Welsh Labour Party that could not give a flying one about anything outside of the SE.

Have you seen it down there on a weekday afternoon lately, Partz? It's like a casting call for Another One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:23 - Aug 5 with 1965 viewsraynor94

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:27 - Aug 5 with 1961 viewsPrivate_Partz

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:21 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

Have you seen it down there on a weekday afternoon lately, Partz? It's like a casting call for Another One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Indeed you are and it does you no favours. I love your musical tastes but your politics stinks.

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:31 - Aug 5 with 1951 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:27 - Aug 5 by Private_Partz

Indeed you are and it does you no favours. I love your musical tastes but your politics stinks.

So what are you saying, you'd rather dance with me than vote for me?

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:48 - Aug 5 with 1933 viewsskippyjack

The red flag waving right wing invading country party, who target specific bank balances to cry out 'poverty'.. flood the country with Islamic extremists and immigrants creating social unrest, upheaval and tax costs.. protest against a democratic vote.

F*cking ell.. can someone lead them to the 'centre left' instead of the Far Right?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:58 - Aug 5 with 1915 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:16 - Aug 5 by Private_Partz

And how exactly are the anti Semitic commies led by the college dropout going to lead us to better times?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 17:05 - Aug 5 with 1901 viewsskippyjack

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 16:58 - Aug 5 by waynekerr55

And how exactly are the anti Semitic commies led by the college dropout going to lead us to better times?

And a party that is in turmoil.. because their education system is failing, the NHS is in ruins.. and a party split?.. never mind the corruption, intimidation and invading of other countries.. plus the current civil war between ethnicities within our own country.

If Jeremy Corbyn becomes leader.. A civil war is imminent between the radicals.

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 17:13 - Aug 5 with 1886 viewslonglostjack

Nothing wrong with Comprehensives even St. Theresa went to one. BFES schools were good ones - private boarding was for wimpy Officer's kids.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2016 17:16]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 17:19 - Aug 5 with 1870 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 17:13 - Aug 5 by longlostjack

Nothing wrong with Comprehensives even St. Theresa went to one. BFES schools were good ones - private boarding was for wimpy Officer's kids.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2016 17:16]

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 17:32 - Aug 5 with 1855 viewsLoyal

In his element, speaking, as a part of an active campaign / rebellion etc ....
He can't lead, he can't govern, but he can be a decent activist, that's all he has ever done.
Hardly PM material, he can't think beyond what he has done all his life. Activism.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 17:46 - Aug 5 with 1844 viewslonglostjack

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 17:19 - Aug 5 by Lohengrin

👍👍👍

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 19:01 - Aug 5 with 1802 viewspikeypaul

The Tories have never had it so good with Corbyn the terrorist loving shite in charge of Labour.

Happy days for the Tories with the unelectable muppet in charge,he looks and talks like somebody who is still in the 70s.

All he will do is increase the UKIP vote that's for sure.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 20:12 - Aug 5 with 1768 viewsBigPhilG

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 15:11 - Aug 5 by ItchySphincter

Please no
Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 21:20 - Aug 5 with 1705 viewsItchySphincter

Corbyn addressing the great unwashed. on 20:12 - Aug 5 by BigPhilG

Please no

Get your Ushanka ready.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024