Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA 20:06 - Aug 25 with 3484 viewsMorrisD52

Hugill at West Brom 1
WBA on 22:21 - Aug 25 with 3170 viewsTacticalR

It will be interesting to see if his scoring rate goes back to what it was when he was at QPR.

Air hostess clique

WBA on 22:32 - Aug 25 with 3057 viewsnix

They did the same to CA, got him in to get them up and then just left him on the bench.
WBA on 07:46 - Aug 26 with 2711 viewsdavman

He has moved on to some serious contracts since leaving Preston, but he hasn't played much apart from during the loan spell with us. Wonder how happy he is with that arrangement?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

WBA on 08:46 - Aug 26 with 2586 viewsdistortR

WBA on 07:46 - Aug 26 by davman

He has moved on to some serious contracts since leaving Preston, but he hasn't played much apart from during the loan spell with us. Wonder how happy he is with that arrangement?

Yeah, see, in that time I've done shit loads of work for very little return.
I think I'd rather be in his boots then mine, which are, incidentally, falling apart at the seams.
WBA on 09:57 - Aug 26 with 2434 viewsDWQPR

Watching Brom last night with their version of Barnsley ball they all looked knackered after 20 minutes and then Arsenal just picked them off at will. Maybe early season form will fall away after all.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

WBA on 10:00 - Aug 26 with 2419 viewsAntti_Heinola

WBA on 09:57 - Aug 26 by DWQPR

Watching Brom last night with their version of Barnsley ball they all looked knackered after 20 minutes and then Arsenal just picked them off at will. Maybe early season form will fall away after all.

didn't WBA essentially put out an U23 team? Think the league is between them and Fulham.

Bare bones.

WBA on 12:03 - Aug 26 with 2205 viewsToast_R

Still think Sheffield United will come good. SlaviÅ¡a Jokanović started quite poorly in both seasons with Fulham but seems to get his teams going eventually and they finish strong.
WBA on 12:32 - Aug 26 with 2134 viewsCroydonCaptJack

WBA on 10:00 - Aug 26 by Antti_Heinola

didn't WBA essentially put out an U23 team? Think the league is between them and Fulham.

That is an obvious but very early prediction.
This time last year some might have said Reading would romp it.
Login to get fewer ads

WBA on 12:45 - Aug 26 with 2080 viewsSuperhoop83

WBA on 12:32 - Aug 26 by CroydonCaptJack

I agree with Antti*.

I'll be amazed if Fulham don't win the division with room to spare.

*unless we can somehow keep up!

Suffering since 1978.

WBA on 13:25 - Aug 26 with 1972 viewsR_from_afar

WBA on 12:32 - Aug 26 by CroydonCaptJack

Early last season, when Reading were riding high, some on here were giving Rangers pelters and bemoaning the fact that QPR hadn't found a hidden gem of a manager.

Reading finished just two points above us. It's not how you start that counts, although a rubbish start is obviously not helpful...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

WBA on 13:31 - Aug 26 with 1947 viewsMyke

I wouldn't have thought Hugill would suit their style
WBA on 13:34 - Aug 26 with 1934 viewsDavieQPR

More an U18 side. They had six players making their debuts against a very strog Arsenal side.
WBA on 13:44 - Aug 26 with 1889 viewsOldPedro

Thing I found strange about West Brom last night was that they played a very high line with their defenders almost on the half way line. Arsenal seemed to be able to create chances at will by playing through and over them but West Brom didn't change. I would have expected them to try sitting a bit deeper - does this show a lack of plan B from their manager?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

WBA on 15:47 - Aug 26 with 1685 viewsnightwish

If any team finishes above both WBA and Fulham i am pretty sure that would mean automatic promotion for that club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024