Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dembele on his way! 15:27 - Jan 30 with 1865 viewsSlacker

News now reporting bid accepted for Dembele!

Good in the air. Finishing a strength - knows the Premiership - out sort of budget.
Dembele on his way! on 15:35 - Jan 30 with 1831 views1teeminants

Yep on the way up to Newcastle and just read this

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/moussa-dembele-sout

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Dembele on his way! on 15:46 - Jan 30 with 1766 viewsmushinexile

Cheap and not a pygmy. Might even remember how to score goals. Possibly good news.
Dembele on his way! on 15:54 - Jan 30 with 1736 viewsGRIM

At least he's a striker & he won't need to be great to be an upgrade on what we've got.
If we sign him we've a right back (Bree) & a striker (Dembele) for a combined outlay of approx 3.75M.
That tells you what lge we're in when it comes to looking for players.
Dembele on his way! on 16:14 - Jan 30 with 1675 viewsSFC_Referee

Wow FINALLY! As it sure was about time!
As it sure is nice to finally hear about a singing for a striker that most people of heard of, that actually does score goals and has the stats to show that, that’s a decent age so that he’s got experience but still pretty young, and is someone who actually plays down the middle on a regular basis rather than being some winger or attacking midfielder role!
Anyone know of how much we’re paying for him though?

Just now gotta wait and see if we get anyone else, and whether they’ll be another winger or central striker…

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Dembele on his way! on 16:18 - Jan 30 with 1649 viewsSFC_Referee

Dembele on his way! on 15:54 - Jan 30 by GRIM

At least he's a striker & he won't need to be great to be an upgrade on what we've got.
If we sign him we've a right back (Bree) & a striker (Dembele) for a combined outlay of approx 3.75M.
That tells you what lge we're in when it comes to looking for players.

Well in all fairness it’s hardly like anyone worth anything around £20m would wanna be joining us right now as we sit rock bottom of the league! And even then both signings do actually look fairly good, as most of the great players we’ve signed ever since coming back to the prem werr fairly cheap ones, whilst the expensive ones usually turned out fairly poor

Dembele on his way! on 16:19 - Jan 30 with 1643 viewsBerber

This is either a steal, or else we have been robbed. Time will tell.
Dembele on his way! on 16:46 - Jan 30 with 1541 viewskingslandstand1

Dembele on his way! on 16:19 - Jan 30 by Berber

This is either a steal, or else we have been robbed. Time will tell.

The whole general feelgood factor on this site (and fans generally) is so low at the moment (yes, I know we're still in both cups .............. ) that I'd rather wait until he actually runs out on to the pitch and starts performing as a CF should do

Might even do a little dad dance when his first goal goes in
Dembele on his way! on 17:41 - Jan 30 with 1361 viewsUTS1885

Got to be better option than some of midfielder wingers we have been linked with this month. Lets hope he joins.
Login to get fewer ads

Dembele on his way! on 17:56 - Jan 30 with 1302 views1885_SFC

Dembele on his way! on 17:41 - Jan 30 by UTS1885

Got to be better option than some of midfielder wingers we have been linked with this month. Lets hope he joins.

Well he knows how to score goals... which is a lot more promising than what we currently have up front. And 26 is a good age. Three million sounds good business. Hope we get him. I'm already looking forward to seeing him play in a Saints shirt!

Old School is Cool

Dembele on his way! on 18:02 - Jan 30 with 1278 viewsSteveMoron

Brilliant news. Best we could have ever hoped for.
Dembele on his way! on 18:04 - Jan 30 with 1264 viewsUTS1885

Also talk of another striker and one leaving.
Dembele on his way! on 18:27 - Jan 30 with 1199 viewsSFC_Referee

Dembele on his way! on 18:04 - Jan 30 by UTS1885

Also talk of another striker and one leaving.

If your on about Adams leaving, NJ said today that Che ain’t leaving, and rightfully so if it’s Everton that wanted him

Dembele on his way! on 20:18 - Jan 30 with 962 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

As a Celtic man then if he doesn't come home to Glasgow then I would rather he went to Saints... However and I don't want to pour cold water on this but I can't see him being interested in a relegation scrap... He would score given the opportunity (would have buried the chance Che had the other day for example).... I guess tomorrow we will see🤞
Dembele on his way! on 20:24 - Jan 30 with 942 viewscocklebreath

He’s not coming, move on

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024