Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mason Mount today! :) 21:58 - Feb 18 with 1436 viewsSlacker

As per Sofascore, Mount’s 6.0 match rating bettered only that of Joao Felix, and he did not find a comfortable home on the left flank. The £80k-per-week Englishman completed just six of his 11 attempted passes and had only 22 touches before being substituted on 64 minutes.

More startlingly, he mustered just one shot (which was blocked) and lost 87.5% of his duels (7/8), flimsy and futile in his efforts to conjure up any shred of positivity. Also, having failed to make a single defensive contribution, it was a wholly forgettable day for Mount.

Among the Chelsea players who were “miles off” it today, according to one journalist at Stamford Bridge, the 36-cap England international was indeed at the very epicentre of his team’s troubles.
Mason Mount today! :) on 10:16 - Feb 19 with 1172 viewsNinja9

Totally overrated player , how he gets in the England squad is a mystery to me . I really dont know what he actually brings to the party .
Mason Mount today! :) on 11:16 - Feb 19 with 1124 viewsIanSouthstander

That massive flag before kick off was just embarrassing.
Mason Mount today! :) on 14:08 - Feb 19 with 1052 views1885_SFC

Mount went to the same school as my missus's lad in Purbrook and I bump into Mounts' auntie a lot in my local Post Office when I'm shipping parcels.

I will be sure to pass on all your commiserations the next time I bump into her.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024