Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kasey Palmer Abused 14:28 - Jan 21 with 4758 viewsRhonddaSwans

Why can't people go 90mins in a stadium without being idiots?
Being OUR former player we should all be supporting the strongest punishment possible.

Honestly people should leave that crap at home.

Racism is never going to be deleted, as there are racists of all colours.
Fifa are now talking about the team with the idiots in the stand will forfeit the game.

Can't we all just agree to leave it at home, It also shows that these vertue signalling campaigns don't mean anything.

I honestly think if it could cost 3 points then any idiot wouldn't leave that stadium un scathed.

Then they go on to launch a bottle that hit one of their own black players.
Me personally if I was a black player then I here my own fans being like this I would want out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12988629/Footage-reveals-grou
[Post edited 21 Jan 14:33]

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Kasey Palmer Abused on 14:33 - Jan 21 with 2767 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea / Welsh national team fans sing ethnic slurs against themselves. It is a statement of mass stupidity and a national embarrassment outside the football bubble.

This pseudo obscene nonsense needs to be stamped out.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kasey Palmer Abused on 14:35 - Jan 21 with 2758 viewsKeithHaynes

Same fanbase that held up a picture of the young kid who died when they played Sunderland.

That guy lost his job, was arrested and received a two year suspended sentence. It shouldn’t have been suspended, six months inside would have been better.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kasey Palmer Abused on 14:39 - Jan 21 with 2755 viewsRhonddaSwans

Kasey Palmer Abused on 14:33 - Jan 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea / Welsh national team fans sing ethnic slurs against themselves. It is a statement of mass stupidity and a national embarrassment outside the football bubble.

Sheep shaggers is not an ethnic slur it is a trope.

As in Nottingham hundreds of years ago,.Welsh men could be killed for cattle russling.
We use to say we were stealing them for sex.

It is only an embarrassment to people who believe we could survive outside the union.

At the moment I am trying to open a discussion about abusing Black professionals and trying to support Kasey Palmer.

So if you want to turn it into make wales great again please start another thread butt.

As sweeping this under the rug is horrible.
It is not a competition of well this is said to us.
Banter in a football ground is part of the experience.
Calling a man that is there doing his job a monkey is not banter it's criminal.

So please res can you give us all space to start a conversation about it.

Also can you show our ex player a bit off support at this time.

Thank you mate

Kasey Palmer Abused on 14:46 - Jan 21 with 2736 viewsRhonddaSwans

Kasey Palmer Abused on 14:35 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

Same fanbase that held up a picture of the young kid who died when they played Sunderland.

That guy lost his job, was arrested and received a two year suspended sentence. It shouldn’t have been suspended, six months inside would have been better.

Keith could you pin this to the page for a day or two to show our support for kasey and so we can all have a chat about it.

As Kasey should know he was appreciated here also this will never stop without open and honest debate.

Kasey Palmer Abused on 14:49 - Jan 21 with 2732 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/showing-support-for-palmer-on-friday.1562

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:00 - Jan 21 with 2720 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kasey Palmer Abused on 14:39 - Jan 21 by RhonddaSwans

Sheep shaggers is not an ethnic slur it is a trope.

As in Nottingham hundreds of years ago,.Welsh men could be killed for cattle russling.
We use to say we were stealing them for sex.

It is only an embarrassment to people who believe we could survive outside the union.

At the moment I am trying to open a discussion about abusing Black professionals and trying to support Kasey Palmer.

So if you want to turn it into make wales great again please start another thread butt.

As sweeping this under the rug is horrible.
It is not a competition of well this is said to us.
Banter in a football ground is part of the experience.
Calling a man that is there doing his job a monkey is not banter it's criminal.

So please res can you give us all space to start a conversation about it.

Also can you show our ex player a bit off support at this time.

Thank you mate

It does not wash with me. Swansea fans are showing disgust for this filth while singing even worse filth about themselves. I see them as hypocrites.

I get it I am an awkward characters asking awkward questions but there you go. Both sheep slurs and monkey slurs are both pseudo obscene slurs used to shock and offend. Both have long heritages based on minority abuse. Some Welsh have decided to 'engage' to avoid taking offence. "people of colour" have gone 99% the other way and made slurs "toxic".

At some point people on here will understand sheep slur are illegal according to UK law. Some "people of colour" take no offence at ethnic slurs. Some Welsh people like me take offence at sheep slurs. It is just a matter of percentages and narrative.

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:05 - Jan 21 with 2705 viewsunion_jack

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:00 - Jan 21 by ReslovenSwan1

It does not wash with me. Swansea fans are showing disgust for this filth while singing even worse filth about themselves. I see them as hypocrites.

I get it I am an awkward characters asking awkward questions but there you go. Both sheep slurs and monkey slurs are both pseudo obscene slurs used to shock and offend. Both have long heritages based on minority abuse. Some Welsh have decided to 'engage' to avoid taking offence. "people of colour" have gone 99% the other way and made slurs "toxic".

At some point people on here will understand sheep slur are illegal according to UK law. Some "people of colour" take no offence at ethnic slurs. Some Welsh people like me take offence at sheep slurs. It is just a matter of percentages and narrative.

You’ve been asked politely by Rhondda to keep this subject off this thread as it’s to do with Kasey Palmer. As usual you’ve ignored that and go on with flogging your agenda which has been discussed ad nauseum previously with the same result each time I.e. you’re overreacting. Give it a rest eh?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:11 - Jan 21 with 2690 viewsRhonddaSwans

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:05 - Jan 21 by union_jack

You’ve been asked politely by Rhondda to keep this subject off this thread as it’s to do with Kasey Palmer. As usual you’ve ignored that and go on with flogging your agenda which has been discussed ad nauseum previously with the same result each time I.e. you’re overreacting. Give it a rest eh?

Cheers union mate,

Lads one of OUR own was abused.
Please can we talk about it and send Kasey some love.
Also a chat about abusing black players as we also have black players and greats for this club.

The virtue signalling crap doesn't work,
So I am just trying to open a debate on how we can show these men at work support.

Login to get fewer ads

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:12 - Jan 21 with 2685 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:05 - Jan 21 by union_jack

My agenda is the same as Casey's agenda. ZERO TOLERANCE.

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:16 - Jan 21 with 2668 viewsonehunglow

“ them”
If you don’t like them,find another club to support.
Clearly, you are a valley boy with typical attitude .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:21 - Jan 21 with 2671 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:16 - Jan 21 by onehunglow

“ them”

"Them" are people who sing they are into bestially and denigrate Welsh people and our great history.

The same people today are wearing a red ribbon for Casey. Weirdos.

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:44 - Jan 21 with 2639 viewsTreforys_Jack

You should have said b4 mun
Kasey Palmer Abused on 16:01 - Jan 21 with 2610 viewsWhiterockin

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:44 - Jan 21 by Treforys_Jack

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Kasey Palmer Abused on 16:49 - Jan 21 with 2539 viewsRhonddaSwans

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:16 - Jan 21 by onehunglow

“ them”

oy it was a valley boy who started this conversation 😅

😂

Kasey Palmer Abused on 18:06 - Jan 21 with 2452 viewsSullutaCreturned

Infantino has said that teams whose fans do this should see the result given to the team who's players are abused.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11863/13053027/gianni-infantino-fifa-bos

And I agree with him, now then, how many away fans have aclled us sheep sha....oh no, best not.

Im with palmer too, it's disgusting and the team who have racist fans should face a points deduction every time their fans do this, or as Infantino says, an automatic forfeit.
Kasey Palmer Abused on 18:11 - Jan 21 with 2441 viewsSullutaCreturned

Kasey Palmer Abused on 15:44 - Jan 21 by Treforys_Jack

Don't encourage him mun, there'll be 17 other threads taken off topic tonight now!

Anyway, justice for Kasey Palmer
Kasey Palmer Abused on 18:18 - Jan 21 with 2418 viewsmajorraglan

People who commit this kind of behaviour are scum, if they did on the street they’d be killed vied up pretty sharpish. Let’s hope Sheffield Wednesday ID them, ban them for life and then give their details to the police who can lock them up.

I’d like to see positive action from fifa.
Kasey Palmer Abused on 18:24 - Jan 21 with 2397 viewsReslovenSwan1

There is already a process to be followed which does not seem to be followed. People seem to want to do their own thing. There is a three stage process as outlined below as far as i know. I do not know if it has ever been applied in UK football.

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/news/0256-0f8e70d1f5fd-c982ef234981-1
[Post edited 21 Jan 18:24]

Kasey Palmer Abused on 19:14 - Jan 21 with 2341 viewsSTID2017

Kasey Palmer Abused on 14:33 - Jan 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Totally different issue targeting anonymous crowd of people from another place and
to targeting one individual
Don't expect you to empathise given your track record

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Kasey Palmer Abused on 19:34 - Jan 21 with 2298 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kasey Palmer Abused on 19:14 - Jan 21 by STID2017

Totally different issue targeting anonymous crowd of people from another place and
to targeting one individual
Don't expect you to empathise given your track record

You are discriminating about two forms of ethnic slurs. They are both ethnic slurs. Sympathy for Kasey coming form people who sing "we know what be are" looks fake to me.

Once you tell me that Sheep slurs are filth and you agree then I can take this forums sympathy for Casey seriously and not simply virtue signaling.

The sympathy has i my opinion has to be based on a solid foundation of decency and respect including self respect.

Kasey Palmer Abused on 19:38 - Jan 21 with 2283 viewsGwyn737

Kasey Palmer Abused on 19:34 - Jan 21 by ReslovenSwan1

You are discriminating about two forms of ethnic slurs. They are both ethnic slurs. Sympathy for Kasey coming form people who sing "we know what be are" looks fake to me.

Once you tell me that Sheep slurs are filth and you agree then I can take this forums sympathy for Casey seriously and not simply virtue signaling.

The sympathy has i my opinion has to be based on a solid foundation of decency and respect including self respect.

If Kasey was Welsh, should he be offended by the sheep chant?
Kasey Palmer Abused on 19:46 - Jan 21 with 2265 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kasey Palmer Abused on 19:38 - Jan 21 by Gwyn737

If Kasey was Welsh, should he be offended by the sheep chant?

Yes of course. Only the Welsh accept such filth and apparently "own it" even when our guests are not even singing it.

I want Swansea to stamp it out with the three stage rules already in place.

Kasey Palmer Abused on 19:49 - Jan 21 with 2255 viewsGwyn737

Kasey Palmer Abused on 19:46 - Jan 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes of course. Only the Welsh accept such filth and apparently "own it" even when our guests are not even singing it.

I want Swansea to stamp it out with the three stage rules already in place.

So his Welsh ethnicity trumps his black ethnicity? Or are they the same?

He doesn’t have the characteristics you espouse as being ethnically Welsh so how does that work?
Kasey Palmer Abused on 20:05 - Jan 21 with 2222 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kasey Palmer Abused on 19:49 - Jan 21 by Gwyn737

So his Welsh ethnicity trumps his black ethnicity? Or are they the same?

He doesn’t have the characteristics you espouse as being ethnically Welsh so how does that work?

The club used to claim zero tolerance. it is a blanket mentality. The sheep stuff is pseudo obscene not for women and children and OK for the dressing room and barracks.

It has got out off control and become mainstream and partially accepted as banter. People laughed at the Vetch when bananas were d being thrown. It has take 40 years to get to today.

The pseudo obscene stuff includes a lot of dodgy stuff. A sick way of thinking. To a 14 year old singing "we know what we are" it is only a small step to other filth which is also illegal and may involve a prison term.

Kasey Palmer Abused on 20:13 - Jan 21 with 2214 viewsGwyn737

Kasey Palmer Abused on 20:05 - Jan 21 by ReslovenSwan1

The club used to claim zero tolerance. it is a blanket mentality. The sheep stuff is pseudo obscene not for women and children and OK for the dressing room and barracks.

It has got out off control and become mainstream and partially accepted as banter. People laughed at the Vetch when bananas were d being thrown. It has take 40 years to get to today.

The pseudo obscene stuff includes a lot of dodgy stuff. A sick way of thinking. To a 14 year old singing "we know what we are" it is only a small step to other filth which is also illegal and may involve a prison term.

Thanks, but that’s not what I asked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024