Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! 18:58 - Jun 8 with 30885 viewsPompey_Fans_CF

Pompey-fans.com has been relaunched 12 years after it started on the Rivals network back in August 2000.

My grateful thanks to Fans Network for giving the site a new home and also my thanks to Fansonline for 'parking' the site after Rivals.net closed in 2009.

To register your username click here: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/portsmouth/login.php?m=reg

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Play up Pompey!

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 20:09 - Jun 8 with 30855 viewsPFC_GStanB

Poll: What routine is more "Southampton"?

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 20:15 - Jun 8 with 30847 viewsPissTake_peg

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 20:09 - Jun 8 by PFC_GStanB

How the fook have you got 360 posts already?

Quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 21:56 - Jun 8 with 30808 viewsPompey_Fans_CF

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 20:15 - Jun 8 by PissTake_peg

Perhaps he has a 'guilty secret'...

Play up Pompey!

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 23:28 - Jun 8 with 30793 viewsMick_Stainsby

I'm already on here.
Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 23:29 - Jun 8 with 30790 viewsMick_Stainsby

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 20:15 - Jun 8 by PissTake_peg

I'd have near two thousand but I've been banned three times already.
Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 02:08 - Jun 9 with 30776 viewsIceberg

May I heartily congratulate you on this first 'Pack the Forum' appeal.

Seems to be going well. Most of fratton is here already. Which is good because Tesco will have a ready-made list to invite to their new store when it opens.

I can't be sure how often I'll pop by; what with being Premier League and all that it entails etc, but I will try to keep up with how you scally-wags are getting on in division 3.

Bye for now!

That Irish steel is no match for me!
Poll: Who has already turned the central heating this autumn so far...

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 18:05 - Jun 9 with 30688 viewsTijuanaTim

Colin...WTF?

Look out the Saints are coming through and it's all over now baby blue...
Poll: Saints Greatest Traditional CF

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 18:35 - Jun 9 with 30681 viewsstumpypfc

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 18:05 - Jun 9 by TijuanaTim

Colin...WTF?

Piss off scum boy
Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 22:32 - Jun 9 with 30650 viewsPompey_Fans_CF

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 18:05 - Jun 9 by TijuanaTim

Colin...WTF?

Just keeping you on your toes TT.

We're here.

We're there.

We're every f***ing where....

Play up Pompey!

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 23:56 - Jun 9 with 30634 viewsFatbastard

I go away for a few days and you all go hiding on another board.
Well I've found you so now "You're it"
Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 19:18 - Jun 10 with 30574 viewsbare_bones

Seems you only have to mention Pompey and the wurzels will stalk it.
Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 19:37 - Jun 10 with 30568 viewsaberdeenpompey

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 19:18 - Jun 10 by bare_bones

Seems you only have to mention Pompey and the wurzels will stalk it.

Uncle Col, is it the intention this board will take over from the Fans Online one?
Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 23:59 - Jun 10 with 30544 viewsPompey_Fans_CF

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 19:37 - Jun 10 by aberdeenpompey

Uncle Col, is it the intention this board will take over from the Fans Online one?

Not particularly. We have all been aware of the ongoing technical issues at FOL though, so it has been in my mind to relaunch pompey-fans.com to provide an alternative message board which can pick up the slack if FOL goes down again.

This site has a different look and feel and I will be on both sites. I hope they both thrive!

Play up Pompey!

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 16:39 - Jun 12 with 30504 viewsGregoryP

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 02:08 - Jun 9 by Iceberg

May I heartily congratulate you on this first 'Pack the Forum' appeal.

Seems to be going well. Most of fratton is here already. Which is good because Tesco will have a ready-made list to invite to their new store when it opens.

I can't be sure how often I'll pop by; what with being Premier League and all that it entails etc, but I will try to keep up with how you scally-wags are getting on in division 3.

Bye for now!

Agreed, this is a great forum. Have followed for few months but never have the time to speak up! My job involves alot of travelling so I beg your pardon for coming and going.

Looking forward to more posts.
Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 10:37 - Jun 14 with 30474 viewsbluebognor1940

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 16:39 - Jun 12 by GregoryP

Agreed, this is a great forum. Have followed for few months but never have the time to speak up! My job involves alot of travelling so I beg your pardon for coming and going.

Looking forward to more posts.

not been on before but i will return pup
Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 09:55 - Jun 18 with 30422 viewsRobs33

Hi everyone!
I'm Rob,currently live in Barncroft (originally from Penwortham) and am a massive fan of no1 Ashdown!
Look forward to joining in convos and getting advice as not been arround these areas for long.
Cheers!

Tonight we are young. SET THE WORLD ON FIRE!

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 12:01 - Sep 25 with 29845 viewsredblooded

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 23:29 - Jun 8 by Mick_Stainsby

I'd have near two thousand but I've been banned three times already.

thats cause your a tw*t!

LOVE and PEACE man! not you skate!
Poll: Stoke v Southampton prediction

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 09:24 - Feb 8 with 28588 viewsChopChop

It's a bit fu­cking quiet on here.

I'd ruin her... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Poll: Does Hatchback enjoy having a barney on here?

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 08:08 - Jun 17 with 27620 viewsArthurHucksake

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 09:24 - Feb 8 by ChopChop

It's a bit fu­cking quiet on here.

No shìt Sherlock.

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 13:59 - May 12 with 7090 viewsDebbieBravo

really intersitng man.
<a href=" https://www.google.com">google</a>
Welcome to the new pompey-fans.com message board! on 10:01 - Jan 24 with 7090 viewsowenleonard

Decent post! Its truly fascinating. The thoughts were acceptable and supportive to us. <a href=" https://essaysnassignments.co.uk/dissertation-writing-services/">dissert writers uk</a>
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024