Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum 23:06 - Jun 18 with 25297 viewsPompey_Fans_CF

I've been a Pompey fan since 1970. In my time I've chaired the Pompey Young Supporters' Club, written for and edited the Pompey programme (twice), painted the goalposts at the Fratton End (summer 1979), been a committee member of the IW Pompey Supporters' Club and, in 2009-10 I was a founder member of the Pompey Supporters' Trust.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Play up Pompey!

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 20:51 - Jun 19 with 25251 viewsRick_Pumpkin

Started going to FP a year or so after Uncle Colin, used to annoy Bunky Bowers by standing with him, Adam Lower, etc. on the North Stand Terrace, got beat up by a dwarf at half-time during an evening match (Port Vale I think when Hemmerman scored against us) and have followed the club the length and breadth of the country.

Oh yes, was an initial member of the Plan B team but less said about that the better really.
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 21:59 - Jun 19 with 25250 viewsPissTake_peg

Quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 11:01 - Jun 20 with 25216 viewsdodgycurry

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 21:59 - Jun 19 by PissTake_peg

supported pompey 50 years this year. seen the worst and best that supporting pompey has to offer, still go back for more everytime.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 16:58 - Jul 1 with 25145 viewsRosette

I started watching Pompey in 1981 or 82 cant remember which. 3-0 home win over Reading

Pompey Til I Die
Poll: Where does Guy Whittingham need to prioritise improving the team?

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 21:47 - Jul 1 with 25144 viewsPompey_Fans_CF

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 16:58 - Jul 1 by Rosette

I started watching Pompey in 1981 or 82 cant remember which. 3-0 home win over Reading

That game was April 1982 as I recall. Trevor Senior scored twice.

Play up Pompey!

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 21:21 - Jul 13 with 25060 viewsmacro

Just drifting by a supporter from a L2
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 11:57 - Jul 15 with 25054 viewseastcowespompey

I'm Cowes from the IOW.
I faked my suicide once then came back from the dead like Jesus.
I don't go to matches but I am an ardent Pompey supporter even though I have been called a Scummer....
I am a dyed in the wool commie shop steward.
I always have a negative view on anything.

Happy days...
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 23:32 - Jul 19 with 25005 viewsMick_Stainsby

I'm a 57 year old fisherman,I've been going since 1962 seen good times and bad.Proper pìssed off with things as they are though.
Login to get fewer ads

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 11:58 - Sep 25 with 24573 viewsredblooded

I started hating Pompey, probably from as long as I can remember, not sure if it was before or after I suckled for the first time!

LOVE and PEACE man! not you skate!
Poll: Stoke v Southampton prediction

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 23:04 - Jan 2 with 23968 viewsVinceHilaire

First became a fan during the Bobby Campbell / Alan Ball and Alan Kinght, Gary Stanley, Billy Gilbert, Noel Blake, Vince Hilaire, Mark Hateley and Scott McGarvey era in the 80's.

Sad to see the club in its prresent state.

Onwards and upwards.
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 20:56 - Jan 13 with 23886 viewsnidge

Hi all iv been a pompey supporter since birth. 1956 its in me by breeding,although im an exile these days living in north yorkshire iv kept in touch with things and loved my homecoming visits, recently iv been helping out with things on the phone converting pledges which im proud of because I have spoken to so many nice people who really care, and its made it all worth while because I see it as my duty to do my bit because pompey made me I want to give something back PUP.
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 12:03 - Aug 6 with 22950 viewsIceberg

I am a supporter of Hampshire's only Premier League football club, which is the best supported, best financed and most revered club on the whole of the south coast.

I come from the Isle of Wight.

I have always maintained that the Island is utterly delightful in every way except for the view from Ryde looking out across the Solent.

My favourite colours are Red and White.

That Irish steel is no match for me!
Poll: Who has already turned the central heating this autumn so far...

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 14:49 - Nov 16 with 15543 viewsfoxleyblue

Hi guys, new to the forum.
Been a Portsmouth man since birth, so obviously a Pompey fan :D

Haven't been a season ticket holder, just go now and then. (not at the moment though lol)
I have been keeping up with all the news from a forum that is now defunct, not sure why, but can guess that it kinda got out of hand with all the squabbling & swearing etc.
Cant' remember the name of the forum exactly.
Anyway now I'm here and hopefully will enjoy all the chat about the team etc.
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 23:41 - Nov 16 with 15527 viewspompeyfan1994

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 20:51 - Jun 19 by Rick_Pumpkin

Started going to FP a year or so after Uncle Colin, used to annoy Bunky Bowers by standing with him, Adam Lower, etc. on the North Stand Terrace, got beat up by a dwarf at half-time during an evening match (Port Vale I think when Hemmerman scored against us) and have followed the club the length and breadth of the country.

Oh yes, was an initial member of the Plan B team but less said about that the better really.

Hey,

Lovely to be here! Lifelong Pompey fan.

Cracking stuff for any fan - https://www.footy-cards.co.uk/collections/portsmouth
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 10:02 - Jan 24 with 6670 viewsowenleonard

Oliver Jake is currently working as a academic writer at EssaysnAssignments. He has done great work in helping out people, and he has also shaped many lives with this notion. A part from this, he also owns an online service where he provides dissertation writers uk to people especially students with their academic works. <a href=" https://essaysnassignments.co.uk/dissertation-writing-services/">dissert writers uk</a>
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 17:08 - Sep 5 with 6670 viewsgabriella83

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 21:59 - Jun 19 by PissTake_peg

The completely trustable and free online calculators that support you in resolving any calculation-related issues and give you accurate measures. https://calculatorspro.com/
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 17:11 - Sep 5 with 6670 viewsgabriella83

The completely trustable and free online calculators that support you in resolving any calculation-related issues and give you accurate measures. https://calculatorspro.com/
Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 12:42 - Nov 2 with 4805 viewsfintechhub

Introduce yourself to the pompey-fans.com forum on 20:51 - Jun 19 by Rick_Pumpkin

<a href=" digital" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" title="Do you trust this link?">https://fintechhub.ae/">digital marketing services in uae</a>

digital marketing services in uae

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024