Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich away 15:24 - Jul 1 with 2088 viewsqprtino82

Train prices are coming up as £18.00 each way or a return for £53.00??? Confused. Also the LSA coach is usually £30/35 is it not?
Anybody have any concrete plans for their travel yet? Barring Sky change it to a sunday (unlikely).

My first game was boxing day 96. QPR 3-2 Norwich.

Norwich away on 16:20 - Jul 1 with 2032 viewschris1969

I saw them yesterday for as cheap as £8 each way if your not too fussed about times.

2 singles work out cheaper

Have a look at the trainline.com
Norwich away on 16:41 - Jul 1 with 2004 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

I've just looked on web and coming up as £19.50 return same day from Liverpool Street with various options on train times. I booked already for £19 return but I'm going Friday, back Sunday lunchtime. Staying in Premier Inn Nelson City Centre which I can recommend across from station and 5 mins from ground and city centre - £109 per room for 2 nights - bargain.

Type in 'National Rail' on Google then 'Journey Planner' and you'll see the prices. Good luck
Norwich away on 16:45 - Jul 1 with 1996 viewsTrance_Trousers

Norwich away on 16:20 - Jul 1 by chris1969

I saw them yesterday for as cheap as £8 each way if your not too fussed about times.

2 singles work out cheaper

Have a look at the trainline.com

thetrainline.com

£16 return

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Norwich away on 20:10 - Jul 1 with 1901 viewslosethedrum

important that as many people as poss e-mail the club to ask that they take the larger 2400 allocation for norwich this year as even some season ticket holders were unable to buy from the meagre 1385 tickets and it never made it as far as members .
bear in mind rangers give norwich 3100 at loftus rd around 18% of capacity whereas 1385 is less than 5% of citys 27000 total. Had to buy in the home areas last season , no fun at all , and a liberty after paying £43 for a membership to be told there are not enough tickets . ps not missed norwich away since 1970 and went to wigan, blackburn ,stoke , villa , chelsea, man u , sunderland , wba this season despite only having six saturdays off a year.
Norwich away on 20:14 - Jul 1 with 1896 viewsJeff

You lot want to get yourself a Clive. Tells me which train i'm on, and sends me an invoice. Even looks after the train tickets for me because i'll only lose them if I have them.

Can we not knock it?

Norwich away on 21:20 - Jul 1 with 1844 viewsqprtino82

Cheers guys, I think im going to drive up and stay in a hotel on the sat night. Much easier and a night out in E Anglia with the 6 fingureds.

My first game was boxing day 96. QPR 3-2 Norwich.

Norwich away on 21:44 - Jul 1 with 1817 viewsNorthernr

Norwich away on 20:14 - Jul 1 by Jeff

You lot want to get yourself a Clive. Tells me which train i'm on, and sends me an invoice. Even looks after the train tickets for me because i'll only lose them if I have them.

I wish they'd get these bloody Sky fixtures out, got soe great deals lined up just ready to hit 'buy'. This is as much excitement as I get during the week!
Norwich away on 21:47 - Jul 1 with 1811 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Norwich away on 21:44 - Jul 1 by Northernr

I wish they'd get these bloody Sky fixtures out, got soe great deals lined up just ready to hit 'buy'. This is as much excitement as I get during the week!

Agree about the fixtures. Once again, the fans are way down the list of priorities.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich away on 21:53 - Jul 1 with 1797 viewsGloryHunter

Norwich away on 20:10 - Jul 1 by losethedrum

important that as many people as poss e-mail the club to ask that they take the larger 2400 allocation for norwich this year as even some season ticket holders were unable to buy from the meagre 1385 tickets and it never made it as far as members .
bear in mind rangers give norwich 3100 at loftus rd around 18% of capacity whereas 1385 is less than 5% of citys 27000 total. Had to buy in the home areas last season , no fun at all , and a liberty after paying £43 for a membership to be told there are not enough tickets . ps not missed norwich away since 1970 and went to wigan, blackburn ,stoke , villa , chelsea, man u , sunderland , wba this season despite only having six saturdays off a year.

I'm all for that - it's my nearest away fixture, and I had to sit in a home section last season - but who do I email at the club?
Norwich away on 00:06 - Jul 2 with 1744 viewsSuffolkHoop

Not being a ST holder I fear I won't be able to get an away ticket, hope we get the full allocation!
Norwich away on 03:07 - Jul 2 with 1719 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich away on 00:06 - Jul 2 by SuffolkHoop

Not being a ST holder I fear I won't be able to get an away ticket, hope we get the full allocation!

I might get an extra one for my brother who has a st and might not go.I'll let you know if it is spare.
Norwich away on 08:00 - Jul 2 with 1688 viewsVish

Norwich away on 00:06 - Jul 2 by SuffolkHoop

even if we dont get the full allocation, tickets will still end up going on sale to non-ST holders.
Norwich away on 13:52 - Jul 2 with 1627 viewsSuffolkHoop

Norwich away on 03:07 - Jul 2 by stowmarketrange

I might get an extra one for my brother who has a st and might not go.I'll let you know if it is spare.

Cheers mate, will you be getting the train there from Stow?
Norwich away on 15:06 - Jul 2 with 1583 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich away on 13:52 - Jul 2 by SuffolkHoop

Cheers mate, will you be getting the train there from Stow?

I normally do,but one year I made the mistake and drove to Diss.Its funny to see people with six fingers on only one hand.
Norwich away on 15:33 - Jul 2 with 1569 viewslosethedrum

Norwich away on 21:53 - Jul 1 by GloryHunter

I'm all for that - it's my nearest away fixture, and I had to sit in a home section last season - but who do I email at the club?

e-mail JennyE@qpr.co.uk , cheers.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Norwich away on 17:33 - Jul 2 with 1527 viewslosethedrum

Norwich away on 08:00 - Jul 2 by Vish

even if we dont get the full allocation, tickets will still end up going on sale to non-ST holders.

They sold out before even some season ticket holders could buy them last season . About time we took full allocations for this type of game i.e bank holiday weekend and only 2 hours from London by train etc .
Norwich away on 17:34 - Jul 2 with 1523 viewsNorthernr

It's hard for the club to judge these things - Everton away last year the example I always hark back to - but as said this one is a no brainer. Bank Holiday weekend, cheap and quick on the train, first away match, optimism abounding - we'll sell whatever they give us.
Norwich away on 17:58 - Jul 2 with 1498 viewsBazWoT

Norwich away on 17:34 - Jul 2 by Northernr

It's hard for the club to judge these things - Everton away last year the example I always hark back to - but as said this one is a no brainer. Bank Holiday weekend, cheap and quick on the train, first away match, optimism abounding - we'll sell whatever they give us.

You do love to bring your Everton benchmark up on a regular basis don't you!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Norwich away on 19:56 - Jul 2 with 1465 viewsbexloyal

ive already booked my train...16 return...1030 train out of liv st...book any train back coz last year the plod made us get on a footie special that left about 20 past 5...if u get a later train your forced into some pub over the road calle something angler and its a carzy
Norwich away on 13:16 - Jul 3 with 1422 viewsCharlie1

Norwich away on 20:14 - Jul 1 by Jeff

Agreed!

Hoping sky don't fook it up!

Can't wait!

2:59 baby!

Norwich away on 14:08 - Jul 3 with 1399 views00calben

Norwich away on 19:56 - Jul 2 by bexloyal

ive already booked my train...16 return...1030 train out of liv st...book any train back coz last year the plod made us get on a footie special that left about 20 past 5...if u get a later train your forced into some pub over the road calle something angler and its a carzy

Compleat Angler....it was good a few years ago in the beer garden on the river bank....when we played them under Gigi & got whacked 3-0
Norwich away on 14:32 - Jul 3 with 1386 viewsSuffolkHoop

Norwich away on 14:08 - Jul 3 by 00calben

Compleat Angler....it was good a few years ago in the beer garden on the river bank....when we played them under Gigi & got whacked 3-0

God the away end was carnage that day wasn't it?! Giant conga that resulted in a stampede to the "Di Caniooooooo" song.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024