Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
park and swp 22:16 - Oct 1 with 2436 viewsGloucs_R

Just going home. Waste of space tnite. Forget the back 4, nowt we can do about injuries but park and SWP were dire.

Poll: Are we staying up?

park and swp on 22:17 - Oct 1 with 1907 viewskropotkin41

Is Park being played out of position or does he just look out of form, or unfit? How can he be so cr*p for us?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

park and swp on 22:18 - Oct 1 with 1879 viewsGloucs_R

park and swp on 22:17 - Oct 1 by kropotkin41

Is Park being played out of position or does he just look out of form, or unfit? How can he be so cr*p for us?

Past it on tnites performance.

Poll: Are we staying up?

park and swp on 22:19 - Oct 1 with 1873 viewsLoomesy

Easy to look good in a top top side but you can get found out when lesser players around you... just a thought
park and swp on 22:19 - Oct 1 with 1871 viewsWeaverQPR

Park is not a LM, most of the world can see that. Play Taarabt or Hoilett there.

@WeavQPR

park and swp on 22:20 - Oct 1 with 1860 viewsloftboy

Just said exactly the same and everyone in my vicinity agreed, Hoillet and Taarabt have to start in place of those two.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

park and swp on 22:21 - Oct 1 with 1850 viewswestolian

Agreed

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

park and swp on 22:23 - Oct 1 with 1813 viewsadhoc_qpr

Swp did a few good things, put in some crosses and cleared a few balls.

Park did nothing at all!
park and swp on 22:23 - Oct 1 with 1809 viewsJamie

Utd fans were happy to see Park leave. Considering they have a 37 and a 38 year old in midfield that's pretty damning. You only leave Utd if you're not good enough as a youngster, past it or fall out with Ferguson.
Login to get fewer ads

park and swp on 23:38 - Oct 1 with 1676 viewsHollowayRanger

park swp v hoilet and taarabt

NO CONTEST!!!!!!!!

then mbia in midfield once we get a defence and all will be well

BUT it may be too late by then

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

park and swp on 23:46 - Oct 1 with 1642 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

park and swp on 23:38 - Oct 1 by HollowayRanger

park swp v hoilet and taarabt

NO CONTEST!!!!!!!!

then mbia in midfield once we get a defence and all will be well

BUT it may be too late by then

Looooooooooooooooong season

It's got to be Yarg

park and swp on 23:55 - Oct 1 with 1627 viewsstevec

Agreed about Hoilett/Taraabt for Park/swp but really concerned about the lack of strength and pace in central midfield. Nolan gave a masterclass in how to control midfield, movement and strength. Faurlin is so vunerable to midfielders getting in behind him, his lack of pace causes immense problems and a real shame as a good player when on the ball. Granero almost a carbon copy.

At present, midfield gives little support to the defence and equally unable to get into the opposition penalty area. Other premier teams of our level have midfields that go box to box and until we can do the same we are going to struggle.
park and swp on 03:03 - Oct 2 with 1574 viewsThaiHoop

park and swp on 22:19 - Oct 1 by WeaverQPR

Park is not a LM, most of the world can see that. Play Taarabt or Hoilett there.

+1
park and swp on 06:51 - Oct 2 with 1522 viewscorse

park has been in piss poor form all season so far and dont offer anything.
did you see what he did before the first goal? westham player did get past him and instead of chasing him and helping hill to deal with the man and try to block the pass he started to walk towards the midfield. and the second goal he was as wrongly positioned again and didnt help the defence at all. totally useless.
ok taarabt have been injured and maybe hoillet also but playing park instead of them wont lead to any service to our forwards or does not help the defence in anyways.
at least swp tries to do something. park dont. piss poor signing.
park and swp on 07:17 - Oct 2 with 1486 viewsHantsHoop

What worries me is that Park appears to be a commefcial signing to boost the Air Asia side of things. If that's true, he seems to be almost guaranteed a starting spot regardless of how total shyte he is. We drop him, we alienate all the new Korean fans, and we can't have that can we, Tony?
park and swp on 08:23 - Oct 2 with 1411 viewsdazhoopa

park and swp on 07:17 - Oct 2 by HantsHoop

What worries me is that Park appears to be a commefcial signing to boost the Air Asia side of things. If that's true, he seems to be almost guaranteed a starting spot regardless of how total shyte he is. We drop him, we alienate all the new Korean fans, and we can't have that can we, Tony?

i think uve hit the nail on the head,posted a similar thread couple of days ago.is mark hughes getting orders from above for commercial reasons not footballing ones,hope team changes happen or this looks obvious.
park and swp on 08:56 - Oct 2 with 1385 viewsStanisgod

What I don't get about Park is the captain thing. Never seen or heard him do any shouting,signalling, geeing up or f-all that a captain should do. Can he actually speak English do we know ? Cos if he does , you wouldn't know it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

park and swp on 09:08 - Oct 2 with 1359 views00calben

Park was signed - and is "captain" of the Club - because it boosts TF's Air Asia brand.

But we can't possibly have a bad word said against "our Tony"

I thought Leigertwood was a poor captain but Park makes him look like Bobby Moore
park and swp on 09:09 - Oct 2 with 1356 viewswestberksr

Up until the Reading game I thought Park had done ok. Puts in a shift and was tidy with Ale & Granero as part of a 5 man midfield or wide right.

However; I don't recall him ever playing at or looking like a left midfielder at United and the Reading game left me in no doubt that he is incapable of doing a job wide on the left. He knew where to go but had no final ball or real one on one threat. The League cup match should have been the trial for that system and then kicked into touch asap.

Some right footers (AT & Junior ironically are 2 good examples) can play left and cut in with pace & trickery, working the opposite flank sometimes better than the obvious right flank. Park is the type that doesn't have that bag of tricks and works the right wing better.

If he is being shifted left to accomodate SWP then Hughes needs a slap! 2 alterations that fundamentally weaken the side rather than leave Park right and put someone that knows how to play the left in that position. Too many square pegs in round holes imo.

I can actually understand Adel being on the bench from a managers perspective (not mine though) at times as we all know that he can be a liability in the wrong part of the pitch at times, but to leave Hoillet out as well after 2 near MOM performances defies belief. At least one of them had to start to provide some attacking impetus & flair.
park and swp on 09:16 - Oct 2 with 1342 viewssmegma

On the captain thing, I can't remember the last time a captain got taken off 2 games in a row.
park and swp on 09:30 - Oct 2 with 1324 viewsgazza1

Personally I thought SWP did decent last nite......Park was off but has been doing a job prior to last nite.
park and swp on 09:36 - Oct 2 with 1313 views18StoneOfHoop

park and swp on 09:30 - Oct 2 by gazza1

Personally I thought SWP did decent last nite......Park was off but has been doing a job prior to last nite.

So them two still keep Taarabt out,eh Gaz?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

park and swp on 09:39 - Oct 2 with 1306 viewswestberksr

park and swp on 09:30 - Oct 2 by gazza1

Park has now had 2 games at left midfield and on neither occassion looked anything more than someone that won a ticket to play in a premiership game in a raffle.

Prior to that I agree with you, but LM he most definately ain't.
park and swp on 09:44 - Oct 2 with 1293 viewsgazza1

park and swp on 09:36 - Oct 2 by 18StoneOfHoop

So them two still keep Taarabt out,eh Gaz?

Cant compare Tarbs with those 2 players 18 stone.....my view is that Tarbs cannot play in midfield when we play 4/4/2.
park and swp on 09:45 - Oct 2 with 1287 viewsgazza1

park and swp on 09:39 - Oct 2 by westberksr

Park has now had 2 games at left midfield and on neither occassion looked anything more than someone that won a ticket to play in a premiership game in a raffle.

Well, I believe he played many a game there for Man Utd......
park and swp on 09:48 - Oct 2 with 1281 viewsCharlie1

park and swp on 09:39 - Oct 2 by westberksr

Yep

Hughes has been like a kid at Xmas grabbing lots of different sweets but has no idea which one to eat. Well pick. And which formation. And what tactics!

2:59 baby!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024