Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale fan in peace 21:36 - Nov 16 with 5107 views100569

Hello Pompey fans Rochdale fan here. I`m just writing to say that on Wednesday and Thursday of this week my wife and I played host to Scott McLachlan, Pompey fan currently walking around the 92 football league clubs. It was a total pleasure to have him stay with us and I greatly admire what he is doing. I just hope to get around the 92 in my lifetime. I would like to let you know, if you don`t already, that he is in the North West and doing well. He was at Oldham Athletic on Wednesday, Rochdale on Thursday and Bury this morning before moving on into Bolton and being at the Reebok Stadium for Saturday morning. I learnt a lot about your club and the efforts of the Trust in its takeover bid. I wish the Trust board members all the best in their bid to takeover the club and hope it goes well. To you Pompey fans all the best for the remainder of the season and if none of you have yet contributed to Scotts cause in raising money for Prostate/Breast Cancer then urge you to do so through the Just Giving website/Walkthe92.
Rochdale fan in peace on 10:11 - Nov 22 with 5071 viewsSJMaskell

Thanks for that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024